Boss Page Update: Additional Tab for Raid Bosses

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Nov 18, 2015.

1. ChewbaccaSW

ChewbaccaSW Active Member

Thanks for these little changes which make the game better :)

2. SparJoZ

SparJoZ New Member

i thought something like that would be nice for a while :)
    thx

3. Drawgth

Drawgth New Member

oh yeah, that will help the neverendin questions "when is the next raid?" :)

Kirsten likes this.
  4. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

I like it so thanks Mi7ch et al.

Isn't it funny how the little people like to squabble over whose idea it was. Bit of a joke really if you are that insecure that you are looking for recognition like that. Just saying......

5. BIG GEO

BIG GEO New Member

Nice change! ;)

6. Jkvkid

Jkvkid New Member

Good Change, thanks

7. Don off sorrow

Don off sorrow Active Member

ty for that Mi7ch :D

8. Jkvkid

Jkvkid New Member

Very Nice change

9. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

Thank you very much, this is much needed

10. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

as I was reading some posts, well just saying Copyright does not protect ideas or concepts in their own right. Copyright applies to work that is fixed in a tangible form. so stop fighting over who's idea came first. lol

11. Xtina

Xtina Member

Thank you! This is a helpful change!

12. otty22

otty22 Active Member

I like the ideea, it's very usefull

13. Personally I think it will be a great asset to the game, and make things much easier, when raids are going on, instead of trying to keep them straight along with the regular bosses on the same page. The issue of "who came up with it first"? Does that "really" need to be an issue? I mean seriously, the fact the changes "are" being implemented is the positive note here, and will benefit those playing. While aye, it is nice to give credit where, credit is due, but the bottom line is, while idea's and thoughts are of definite importance. What actually gets implemented is the bottom line, especially if it turns out to be beneficial for all :) Thanks, Mi7ch & crew for the change.

14. Si Celia

Si Celia Member

Many thanks, we have been requesting this since raids began!

15. Carl Stahls

Carl Stahls Member

looks sounds awesome...thank you for your hard work

16. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

No, it's not the same. After the update, I presume that when you open the boss page, you will only see the regular bosses. You have to click on the Raid tab to see what raids (if any) you are in and ready to be collected.
    Since I've never been a boss hog or a raid hog, I have been able to see all of my bosses on the same page, maybe scrolling once or twice. That is the way I would prefer it to be.
    I would be curious to know how many players are in so many bosses that they don't all show up on the same page. Now, those players will have 2 full pages of bosses. I'm not sure how I see how this benefits the majority of the player base.

17. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I'll bite. Thank you, @Jess, for being the 19th player to suggest a change that doesn't benefit me. I appreciate it!

18. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

I just want to say thank you for this change in the game. I'm not a raid hog, but having them on a different tab is beneficial to me.

19. Sasha St. Cin

Sasha St. Cin New Member

Yeah, nice change!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2015
  20. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

The change will greatly benefit those of us who've had to use extra stamina towards "saving" all of the abandoned coop bosses that crop up during the Raid Events, as now the owners should be able to better see and monitor their personal bosses. :)