[VC] New Location: Salish Sea!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Nov 18, 2015.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

After setting sail on the Midgard Ocean your travels have lead you west, to the mythical Salish Sea!

[​IMG]

Available after level 14,300.

Adventures and Empire available now! Challenge, Crafting and Boss coming soon!

Aardvark likes this.
  2. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

great for the few in vc that are high enough:) im sure you are working on cities for all games just hurry up for zs:)

3. Deblovscats1

Deblovscats1 Active Member

Mi7ch, When do we get our New Boss, Challenges, & Blacksmith for that level??
    How soon is soon??

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Historically it has always been a week after the release of the Location.

5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

That is always the way and the answer, lol ,yet the question gets asked and will be asked again in this thread, dollars to donuts :p

6. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Nice one!
    Mi7ch, this is your most favorite new location, or it will be in the other games?

7. GwenTheWelshGal

GwenTheWelshGal New Member

Oh my. I wonder what the boss will be. I'm gonna guess it'll be something related to the name of the location. It wouldn't be a lobster or a Jormungandr, since we already have one of each as a boss.

I'm only 10% there after 51 days, at Lvl 1431. I look forward to the day I'll eventually reach that location.

8. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

The 5th adventure drop, the Enchanted Candles ended up between the Warriors.

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The general theme of the Locations makes them all of my favorite. :)

I'll get that looked at. :)

10. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

LOL... that sounds like that all the games will travel to the same location, just in different eras... or dimensions :)

11. Sparrowhawk

Sparrowhawk Active Member

12. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Out of curiosity, why the Octopus Pie comes with 9 tentacles?

[​IMG]

13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

That's value added! You got an extra octopus tentacle for the price of one. :)

14. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

I think the Octopus Pie has worms ... euuuu ... Might be missing one tentacle ;)

15. Susanne Rautelius

Susanne Rautelius Active Member

Okey 6 .30 pm my time and 1 week sins new location... Will it be a new boss challenges and Black smith today? as you say Mi7ch historical always have be... so will it???? today??

16. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It's been five days, not seven. This Location came out on Wednesday November 18.

17. Susanne Rautelius

ahh my wrong :))))) dang :D .... and no no i dont want it at all :D

George Burd likes this.
  18. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

wow thats just sloppy there, lmao I know someone at kano will never hear the end of that one " hey Joe remember when you gave them 9 tentacles" lmao

19. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

That item was introduced long time ago in Pirate Clan as a gift, maybe they already had fun by reusing it.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2015
  20. Susanne Rautelius

Okey now is 25th... and well 6.35pm my time... and where is boss and challenges... and so on....in middle off my night as always???? Know
    what half world have a diff time then you?
    Historically and quotes Mi7ch.... so wen will they??????