[ZS] world chat

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by funnyman, Nov 11, 2015.

1. funnyman

funnyman Member

as i see the world chat is becoming a forum for where people use players they can not handle in the game to report those for any little wrong word, even taken out of context.

is it not time for kano to get the world chat to 18 + and there by save the cash for the monitoring, ticket anwering and there letting man hours go to making the game run more smoothly.

a i myself have learned if you see a cheat there is nothing you can do about it, because kano will give you a paste and post answer anyways, ven though you 100% knows the person who runsmultiple accounts is 1 person.

catch you on the flipside

ChefD_74 and Don off sorrow like this.
  2. Don off sorrow

Don off sorrow Active Member

i knew a few but as im concerned not buging with that again once i tryed to tell kano that in Hoe has 3 same accaunts and 1 person plays with all 3. but they told me that their id are ok so after that i cant or wont to buging myself with that anymore . been there done that and copy paste response. blah blah blah we cant make difrence by doing that all are confirmed acc .... so kano just teling us you can run 500 accaunts if you have 500 id to picture....

funnyman and ChefD_74 like this.
  3. Don off sorrow

as won cant handle me without wc :D

ChefD_74 likes this.
  4. ChefD_74

ChefD_74 New Member

Can I get a witness, Amen Brother

Don off sorrow and funnyman like this.
  5. Don off sorrow

always Brother :D

6. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

I have seen a few, one in particular that I am sure gets reported daily, yet is always allowed back.
    I think it should be 18+

7. Tony Montana

plus it is not hard to get 10 friends to send in a pic with a paper saying Hi, I am so and so.. I think it needs to be cut and dry, 1 IP address per household unless state id is issued as verification

Kirsten and Don off sorrow like this.
  8. Don off sorrow

but hubby and wife cant play i know few in zs. so your idea would make hubby and wife to divorce as any1 of them wont stop to play zs :p

9. Tony Montana

thats what the state id is for proves residency and diff ids..
    I mean, I can pay 10 bums off the street 1.00 to hold a sign and make 10 accts if thats the case

Kirsten likes this.
  10. Don off sorrow

damn thats cool :D thanks TONY :D