Elite issue

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jon Ward, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Maybe its just me but has anyone else notice that all the elites links are going blank. Some are active and yet some people have said that their elites need filled but when you go to the elites tab they show the link not highlighted anymore. Not sure if Kano did a link to take out ones already filled and they are no longer accessiable. But if this is the case then the new improvement is causing issues with links being posted but no one able to join when their posted since their not highlighted anymore.

2. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

I noticed the same, almost all elite links blank. At the moment 85 calls for elite and only 5 accessible. From those 5, only one I could join and the other 4 were full.

Jon Ward likes this.
  3. Jon Ward

There are plenty in pirate clan who are saying the same thing right now also. Seemed to have showed up when the servers got fixed is from what some were saying when they needed elites that night. I noticed it the next day thought nothing of it until i needed elites yet again.

4. Jon Ward

And now the gifts are acting up i have to hit refresh to send them out to someone or go to their home page and click on their wishlist.

5. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

mi7ch likes this.
  6. Jon Ward

Smack likes this.
  7. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Not sure what was going on with the Gifts but it might have been just some general FB crappiness. No changes on our end of things but glad to hear it is working better now for you.

8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member