[LCN] About Favor points

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Bi-eo, Nov 7, 2015.

1. Bi-eo

Bi-eo New Member

Hi, I have a question
    When I was buying weapon Car Chase Carbine, It suddenly stopped loading that required me to F5 my page. And after that, the stockpile said that I had bought 2 weapon. I only click one time.
    I'd like to ask if I can have my FP back, please.
    Thanks.
    p.s: I'm Angyal Crazy Blade Biondo and play LCN in kongregate.

2. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

you need to send a ticket in support to see if kano can take care of this for you.

Bi-eo and Kirsten like this.
  3. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

Yes as Applejack mentioned, you will be needing to submit a ticket to Kano

Bi-eo, mi7ch and Kirsten like this.
  4. Bi-eo

Bi-eo New Member

Thank you for reminding me ^.^

5. Gazzaaaa

Gazzaaaa Active Member

Just out of curiosity, did Kano reverse the second purchase? I've accidentally clicked on the buy button before but didn't think it'd be worth asking for a reversal.

6. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I've done this a couple of times before. I only submitted a ticket about this once to Support, and they were able to take care of me. I'd be surprised if they didn't help the OP out on this.

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We don't usually discuss anything we do with an account except the account holder, but I can tell you that Support is always happy to reverse accidental purchases. :)

Justin the killer likes this.
  8. Bi-eo

Bi-eo New Member

Hi,
    They immediately took care of this problem after I sent ticket (About 10 days ago, but I was so busy that I forgot to delete this topic, I'm so sorry). I really appreciate it.

9. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

haha i purchased all my items on accident, can i get a refund and buy all the great new items out bahahahaaaaaaa

The Navigator likes this.
  10. The Navigator

The Navigator Active Member

Most clever sir. Let's call it an investment.

11. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

i think i did it a few times but at least it helps you out either in defense style or attack style..i never bother bc i know if i get more i can always get powerful items when they release them :)