[LCN] Regarding the Server Outage on November 1

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Nov 3, 2015.

1. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

I seam to recall that we did receive a special weapon as a token of apology for a server failure in the past. I would go search my inventory for it but the servers are down again.

No Nuts 4u and The Navigator like this.
  2. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

ROFLMAO

3. Mike Lyons

Mike Lyons Member

the server has been down for over an hour tonight already. all games, all 3 platforms

4. Miss Kitty Snaps

Miss Kitty Snaps Active Member

Do appreciate all the hard work that is going on behind the scene to get the game back up and running. Had hoped to work on the raid boss before it expired :(

5. Backdoor Boo boo

Backdoor Boo boo Active Member

Wow weird not a word about last night's server crash.

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

No Nuts 4u likes this.
  7. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

Can I send the bill from my psychiatrist to Kano?

No Nuts 4u likes this.
  8. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

I had a few words expressed, none of them were appropriate for the forum however!

No Nuts 4u and Backdoor Boo boo like this.
  9. Backdoor Boo boo

Backdoor Boo boo Active Member

10. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

Im cool and ok to have few more interruptions too, if i'm getting a full stamina refill :rolleyes::rolleyes:

No Nuts 4u and Kirsten like this.
  11. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I couldn't agree with you more there, there's only so much that can be done to compensate us, and I for one think this was handled as best as it could be--now just leave the "off" switch alone!

Kirsten likes this.
  12. SwiftlyInnocent

SwiftlyInnocent Active Member

I lost my daily rewards cause of the crash :(

13. otty22

otty22 Active Member

Great ideea, we have just got the refill, awsome!

14. No Nuts 4u

No Nuts 4u Member

in the six years ive been here about 3 times we was given weapons like the troubleshooter rifle or something like it but yeh a few times they have and now they gave us a full deck of stam for it kano do alot to help us in comparison to some other games ive played lol

15. SwiftlyInnocent

Gotta love that refill right?

AXXO likes this.
  16. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

I know right, I did 80mil on an Ice commando, ;) got 40-45 drops.

17. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

all the troubles started with the new changes you made, how about taking off the new changes and going back to the previous settings when the game was working right and the servers could handle the games without freezing up, i know several more people are about to quit all your games cuz they cannot play without it freezing up, the upgrades are not worth not being able to play the game without the server problems

18. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

good luck. i'm not a fan of the new home page, and i can't keep it closed, so i just ignore it now. i don't have trouble playing the game very often, but i don't think any changes done over the past year are going to be reversed.

19. SwiftlyInnocent

oh shit lol

20. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

well I had my boosts too. but extra was really helpful. I wish we have more server outages in near future. and I really won't get mad if my game takes forever to load. just saying Mitch ;)