Kongregate Game Tags - Earn a Free Item!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Nov 3, 2015.

1. robbin gordon

robbin gordon Well-Known Member

ok, i went to kong and did this, so where do we unlock the free item ? :)

2. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

Oeps i have make a second account :eek: that was not part of the plan... I hope you can remove it.

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Rated 5 starz and tagged.

mi7ch likes this.
  4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Contact Support and they will remove your second account. :)

George Burd likes this.
  5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The item will be released shortly! I'll put up another announcement when it is ready. :)

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I put this in a few groups and in world chat, question already been asked is this going to be a link to get item (when ready) or is it going to be via email, or here on forum?

George Burd likes this.
  7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Here on the forum, like the registration item I did last year. It will be in the regular forum, however so you don't need to be logged in to get it. :)

George Burd and JADES like this.
  8. Kimbella

Kimbella Member

All done - tagged, 5 stars and put in my favorites ;) - Good Luck with the campaign!!

George Burd and mi7ch like this.
  9. Eddie Spaghetti

Eddie Spaghetti New Member

I signed in and added +'s on all the games and 5 star each one

mi7ch likes this.
  10. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

Done. ;)

mi7ch likes this.
  11. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

Im laughing A LOT.. those of you who have upvoted it know why! hahaha! V funny. :)

12. Vic

Vic Active Member

i already favorited and voted mob wars up. i added the tags as well. thanks for providing the link, this was driving me crazy for a few minutes until i read the initial post again.

mi7ch likes this.
  13. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

I only play Mob Wars: La Cosa Nostra on the Facebook/Kanoplay Server 1 platform, but I went ahead and signed up for Kongregate just to help Kano out, as there have been many times when Kano ( in particular @mi7ch ) have helped me out. My way of saying "thank you" and returning the favor! The thumbnail pictures below only show Mob Wars, but it only took me 2 minutes to click the links for every Game to give them 5-Star Ratings and click on the "+" next to each of the tags! ;)

Kongregate RATE.jpg Kongregate TAGS.jpg

Last edited: Nov 6, 2015
    mi7ch likes this.
  14. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

i guess this is an inside joke, and i'm on the outside. when i first started playing, i favorited the game and gave it a rating as mi7ch requested when it was rolled out on kong. i just added the RPG tag and a few others.

George Burd likes this.
  15. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

And there you are without a upvoted :rolleyes::D

16. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

can players on other platforms make the tags to help out those on this one?

17. Easy To Remember

Yes they can - you just need to signup for Kongregate (linking your FB Account is easiest), then click on the links for each game (links are in Mitch's Post #1), add a +1 to the existing tags, then rate 5-Stars, and repeat for each game. VERY easy and helps Kano out (the more people that do it, the more it will help)!

18. Easy To Remember

Any word on the "Free Item"? I'm wondering when it will be available and where to go when it becomes available to have it added in our Inventory. Sorry for asking, but I am generally very impatient.. :p

19. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Well Mitch did say this in initial post "If we can break into the RPG category then I'll give away a free item to all of the games on every network"
    Big word "IF", but I'm sure he is trying to get others to help out before actually sending them out multiple times.
    Or you would tell a friend after the fact, hey go get this etc..... Just my opinion...

20. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I said above on this page that the item will be released shortly, when it is ready.

Easy To Remember likes this.