the ability to use more stamina on regular bosses

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Sir Opinion Alot, Sep 27, 2015.

?

Should we have a slider scale for stamina use on regular bosses like the ba slider scale

1. yes

16 vote(s)
    72.7%
  2. no

6 vote(s)
    27.3%
  1. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

INCREASE THE SLIDER VALUES PLEASE. There are times where i have about five minutes for the day to play and this would be awesome way for me to use up my resources in stamina quickly. There is zero down turn to this change, You dont want to use 50 stam in an attack, you simply dont select to do so. For us that want to, it would be great to have this option change.

Chasity likes this.
  2. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

Sounds like a good idea for you, since you only have a few minutes a day to play, however you'll be sacrificing getting boss drops with so few hits.

3. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

Most of the boss drops, I cant use and only do them for the xp so that wouldn't be an issue. For the ones I need drops from, i can choose to use 15-20 instead of the requested increase amounts on the slider.

Chasity likes this.
  4. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

you're missing the point. kano doesn't want you to spend LESS time playing, they want you to spend MORE time playing. somehow this translates into more money?

5. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

I think this is a very good idea. I often pour thousands of stamina into bosses so a slider or a 40/50k button would work very well for me.

6. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

This would only be a good idea if it were allowed for your own bosses only

7. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

Why should it be only your own bosses?

8. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

My previous post on page 2 of this thread will explain

Kirsten likes this.
  9. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

does it matter? the game just crashed, so you can't use any stamina even if the slider went up to 100.

10. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

you do know that this is one of the only times the game has been out of service without warning from kano...

11. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Wrong.. That's a bold statement.

12. neill1990

i dont think it is wrong i have been playing for years and this is one of the only times this has ever happend without notice from kano... unless it was conveniently down when i was on vaca or something lol

13. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Well you are wrong, and I'm not going to argue about it about it. Here's a recent link 3 days old http://forums.kanoapps.com/threads/regarding-the-server-outage-on-november-1.17152/

14. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Have to agree with Jades on this one. I don't know the exact number, but it has gone down a few times without warning over the years. And of course, that's not counting lags and other problems that crop up from time to time.

15. neill1990

that seems to be the same problem though or at least seems to be related to what happend yesterday. said it hasnt happend much only a few times, and hang time and lag is a different story lol