[LCN] Challenge Assist Exp troubles ?

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Mad Moses, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Mad Moses

Mad Moses Active Member

Is it just me or is everyone doing any Challenge Assists only getting 1 Exp ? It started today about 1:30 EST

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Challenge help XP payout drops down to 1 XP after a certain point. It goes back up to paying out the full amount 24 hours after the first Challenge you assisted on. :)

Nadezda likes this.
  3. Mad Moses

Mad Moses Active Member

Great, Thank you. :)

Nadezda and mi7ch like this.
  4. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

Why is there even a limit on challenge assists in the games? I think if we take the time to assists 150 people, we should be rewarded on all 150, in full.

5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Same as adventures kinda, and no it's fine the way it is IMO on challenges...

Kirsten likes this.
  6. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I believe that the limits were set up to prevent abuse, like most of the limits seem to be put into place for. That being said, I really find it hard to believe how much of an advantage this could be now. I'm not necessarily asking for it to be changed, but does it really matter, especially now that we have raids? I find it hard to believe that anyone will be able to super-level with challenge helps. But maybe that's just me.

Nadezda likes this.
  7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Always been that way and fine with me

8. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

It gets boring when things stay the same as its always been.....Change is good alot of times, support us in our efforts to bring more to our game play!

9. Kirsten

I have enough to do , so I am good with the status quo for challenges right now :)

10. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

I don't think it's about abuse or getting advantages. I think it goes down to 1XP to give everyone a chance to assist in some challenges.
    Change indeed is good if it brings more fun or something new. I don't think getting same XP for every challenge makes this game more or less boring. So for me, it should stay that way.

11. Kirsten

Yes cause once it hits 1 XP and you keep going it takes spots from others who can still get XP .

Marc14 likes this.
  12. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

i don't normally run into this, but i click on all of the challenge helps that i can to help out my friends, regardless of xp. so if this done to "discourage" players from clicking on them so that others can get the full xp from them, i don't think that's working. and i thought there was a thread about this once upon a time about why it is set up this way, and it's not to deter you from helping on them for minimal xp.

13. Kirsten

The thing is we are all allowed a certain amounts of helps, and a certain amount of helping, but when I as the one helping gets to 1 XP , I stop helping so someone else can help and get the decent xp, I just wait till I reset.

14. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

Better to leave them for others, so people can use the exp can get it.

If you have even a semi-decent mob list, the challenges will complete pretty quickly anyway.

Marc14 and Kirsten like this.
  15. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

what is semi-decent? i have max real players in my mob, and i rarely (if ever) run into this. i also accept most invites even though i don't need them for myself.

16. Kirsten

You have never done so many challenge helps ,that you run into the 1 XP ( during a killer calendar) or the this player has already has the max help??? That is odd, during calendars I always do, in a 24 hour period, I have a few thousand clan.

17. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

Perhaps you were confused. I was talking about not having your challenges complete quickly. I have full mob and they seem to complete within the hour.

I think that you will only fail to get the full 3/15/30 assists if you have a tiny mob.

18. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

actually, the way the stupid feeds work, you can't see all of the live requests at one time. i had to repost mine to get all of the keys for my monthly before i could post another request for my regular challenge, since you can only have one posted at a time.

19. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

Yes, only 1 challenge can be active for a user at a time. I suspect this is due to how Kano implemented it (they just store 1 challenge, rather than a list).

20. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

You can also post for your regular challenge, it will replace the request for the monthly challenge. That's what I do when monthly isn't full yet and I have a regular available because I have 1 month time to fill it with 30 players anyway.