[VC] Bounty "Flash" Event Tomorrow (Oct 29)!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Oct 28, 2015.

1. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

still have about 225 more levels before Alfheim myself but my income is doing well at 498.392 billion per pay period. I've landed some seriously nice bounties in the past which has helped alot.

2. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

I dont think the bonus xp meant much at all, while my low level anyhow. I ended up negative xp based on being listed a few times and dying while trying to hunt.

3. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

I didnt see any godfather listings, just regular players listing others????

4. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

I can relate. I actually asked a few people to text me when they noticed it starting...Most of us didnt get in, until the last 10 min of action.

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

There were God bounties in there as well, just hard to see among the player bounties. ;)

Micaylah and GATMAN like this.
  6. diva of destruction

diva of destruction Active Member

I caught half a dozen bounties in the last few minutes. It was fun! I hope we have one in pirate clan too!

7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

yeah that was about all I could do also but it was fun for the few minutes I got to play. But there was some lag.

8. SparJoZ

SparJoZ New Member

i like it! got some money, some xp, lots of fun. i missed the real big money (dang!), but got 3.5tril only from chieftain earnings lol

9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Pass, 15 minutes of clicking got 2 chitty bounties. I really hope this was a test and not throttling people by levels cause it seemed like that to me...

10. James Wright

James Wright Member

Kano sped up an additional server, great afterthought ! Not only was there a lag from hell, the bounties just jump around the screen. Went to hit a few times and nearly ended up buying a weapon. This just proves that the game is not a priority for KANO. If your going to run something, beta test it first so that p[layers get to enjoy it rather than clicking at thin air or wrong part of page. Marks out of 10 - maybe a 2 if I'm honest...

Deblovscats1 likes this.
  11. Eric Thunderbone

Eric Thunderbone Active Member

I played the whole hour and it was one of the most fun hours I've had in six years of VC. I caught 13 including one for 3Q, got listed at least 6 or 8 times, spent over a quad listing people who hit me, and ultimately didn't gain very much XP. Had a flipping blast!!!

Micaylah, Smack and Kirsten like this.
  12. Micaylah

Micaylah Active Member

I didn't bother listing bounties nor set traps. It was like a game in a game, so just fun. I wasn't too picky who I hit, but I suspect I made some enemies as I was hit by a few folks that were 20000+ levels higher than me afterwards. No big deal. I enjoyed just healing and hitting what I could.

It certainly helped having a touch screen. But, oh my arms, afterwards. :cool:

13. Zoonie

Zoonie Member

Any ideas on how other aspects of the game are going to be flashed?

Micaylah likes this.
  14. Vic

Vic Active Member

or if it will be in other games?

15. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

I can say I listed lots at various levels: low 300's to highest. Saw substantial XP rewards and instants kills, with good markups on the gold I used. The within guild bounties were impossible. Hunting wise, I was blocked. Likely too successful before to get any but for 1 god bounty. I did see lots of people clicking real fast, 3 in particular, and some great hunters, shut out when I was listed the second time. The first time around was slow motion (the second server had not been deployed). I could have healed forever and glitched out myself to get killed.

I don't get that "dispersion" / "allocation" of attacks, and how some can hit through and others cannot: fast attackers hit, but some super fast attackers get through? I don't get it. I don't think the latter should be advantaged in any way or be able to take advantage of the game this way. They should bounce along as others do but it is what it is.

16. Micaylah

Micaylah Active Member

Kel were we supposed to be the ones listing the bounties? If so, I didn't play fair. I was under the impression TPTB were listing them. :oops:

17. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

????

18. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

The Powers That Be, aka the Gods, aka Kano.

19. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

TEPTB ... The Evil Powers That Be ... who shut out some players for some unknown reason ... glad lots had fun. See ya!

20. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

We were the ones listing, and being listed, Apple jack, ya cute little pony :)