Coloring character

Discussion in 'Ideas not being Considered' started by Darth Vader, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

For all those who are a little bored it would be great if we have creative opportunity to recreate our characters by changing the colors without changing the basic lines of the graph by means of color palette
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

3. Darth Vader

4. Darth Vader

[​IMG]
    color palette not only 2 colors red and grey

5. Darth Vader

6. Darth Vader

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    This is what I mean :)

The Navigator likes this.
  7. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

i think it would be pretty cool to have all they would have to do is sepertae the pieces of armor/clothing then insert a color pallet for all who want to customize that select piece but instead of forcing people t pay FP make it free.

that is the main reason the other one didnt go over so well i think because all it change was the color the character was but you had to pay for it, but this you change for free and can customize eveything not just what they offer.

5 stars

Darth Vader likes this.
  8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

As JADES pointed out a similar idea was tried by us a while ago (different execution, same concept) and it didn't catch on. If there is a sudden turn around in requests for this kind of idea we can look into it, but for the time being there won't be any character portriat customization. :)

Micaylah, JADES and Kirsten like this.
  9. neill1990

mi7ch i think the main reason it wasnt a success or didnt catch peoples interest is becasue you had to pay for them instead of beign able to customize your character for free

Micaylah and Darth Vader like this.
  10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

They cost our artists time to make (the Zombie Slayer ones are more elaborate if you haven't seen them) so because of that we had to charge FP for them. The amount was fairly nominal, and we reduced it after release as well. Paid cosmetic alterations are very popular in a lot of other games, but they just didn't catch on here.

11. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

I agree with Mi7ch. While it would be nice to customize your character at your own choosing. There are plenty of other things that needs addressing by Kano first before this. I don't see this as a thing that needs to be improved right now. Down the road maybe. But right now more important things need to be worked through first.

Micaylah and Sir Opinion Alot like this.
  12. You appear to know allot about "editing" "Darth Vader" *coughs

13. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

Wonder where else she applies these skills? A complete waste of Kano Resources at this time. The Artists could be working on a new location etc.

14. Darth Vader

in this case artists will be all players but you do not bother to read just show your incompetence and personal attitude even in forum !It is about completely free color palette which to put to fresh our characters and everyone has their own personality!

15. Darth Vader

Even I see and Mich something is not understood correctly the meaning of the idea although I illustrates!

16. Darth Vader

http://www.y8.com/games/auguste_and_pepi I changed the topic title and for last time I will explain the idea is : coloring of character elements something similar to this game which I linked , completely free function by marking and color details no new clothes, no new accessories,no additional backgrounds or any change in the main chart something like a mini-game in the game!!!

17. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

Looks nice to do taking a pauze between clicking buttons and links.
    But as long as you can't make breasts bigger everyone will keep saying no :)
    And the female players should be able to change male character's axes into a vacuum cleaner or trash bags or something like that.

18. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

Would look something like this

[​IMG]

19. neill1990

its funny how the trash bags sort of suit the picture and dont look to out of place

The Navigator, Marc14 and Chasity like this.
  20. Darth Vader

very witty but here it comes not for Photoshop :)