[PC] Loyalty Item Update October 14

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Oct 14, 2015.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The new Loyalty items are available in game now! You can find them in the Loyalty Items section on the Davy Jones page. Here’s a quick breakdown of the new Gold tier plus items:

Gold

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Gilded Rapier (399/171)
    The Halcyon (241/561)
    Halcyon Austringer (282/285)

Platinum

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Platinum Goggles (193/449)
    Platinum Floatlab (451/451)
    Platinum Alchemist (449/193)

Diamond

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Cartel Musket (339/338)
    Cartel Cutter (657/295)
    Cartel Vanguard (203/474)

Alexandrite

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Alexandrite Harpoon (499/214)
    Chrysosphere (301/701)
    Cnidarian (357/356)

Sparrowhawk and George Burd like this.
  2. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

loving the art

3. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

I like the art to. But i thought it was posted the last time that loyalty items wouldn't be updated again.

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We said that we would not update the stats on the old Loyalty items but would continue putting out new ones. Before we updated them in April, we had only released one set.

George Burd likes this.
  5. Jon Ward

Thank you for your response i went looking for the old thread. I thought it was the way i said it. But i just found the old one. The problem i see with updating a new set is your going to have players miss out on collecting them before they change again because they haven't built up enough loyalty points to try and get all of them. Before a new one rolls out again.

6. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

yes, but if they're updated twice a year and get stronger each time, what does it really matter if you "miss" out on some items? there are so many items available now, free and otherwise, "loyalty" items don't really matter anymore. especially with raids.

7. Jon Ward

I see your point Apple. But i know from the previous loyalty items certain items were stronger then the new set and this new set certain items were stronger then the last. So you miss out on stronger ones when they change and then the stronger one you wanted is a weaker item in the new set if your going for ships mateys or weapons. Hope that made sense since i am so damn tired right now.

8. tourshacy

tourshacy New Member

can you please make platinum/diamond/alexandrite easier to get?

9. Sparrowhawk

Sparrowhawk Active Member

looks great! ;)

10. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

The ships on all levels feel disproportionately expensive to me on all tiers - why are they so much more than the weapons/mateys?

11. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Takes time and money to get to those .

Carol B. Corrigan likes this.
  12. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

thousands of dollars, to be more accurate. the length of time and frequency that you have been playing has NO impact on getting to the top tier or two. i have given up on these, but i win most of my battles, so i don't really care.

Kirsten likes this.
  13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Ships have always been much higher in stat value than the weapons or the mateys. Look at the current items, you'll see that a similar difference is in effect there too because of their higher stats.

cricket_jumper likes this.
  14. cricket_jumper

Yeah - I guessed that was the case, I just wasnt ever sure the stat value was high enough for the diff in loyalty points.

15. cricket_jumper

They are proportionately more expensive as well. If I look at the platinum ones...

Platinum Goggles (193/449) 193+449 = 642 / 4500 loyalty points = 7.00 loyalty points per att/def point
    Platinum Floatlab (451/451) 451+451 = 902 / 7200 loyalty points = 7.98 loyalty points per att/def point

So if I waited, and bought 2 weapons/mateys Id have... 1284 att/def points for 9000 @ 7.00 loyalty points per att/def point

I assure you - maths isnt my strong point, but thats better value isnt it?

I really confuse myself when I start this stuff! lol!!!

Last edited: Oct 28, 2015
  16. Sasha St. Cin

Sasha St. Cin New Member

Love the new item I got. TY for continuing to update them!

17. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

very good the item updates, but isn't it taking too long to earn points during normal game play, unless you really spend so much it takes forever :/ I'm kinda broke these days.