Punishments on Raid Bosses

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Paul M. McCormick, May 21, 2015.

1. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

I can't find the thread of very first raid, but if you read that, you will see, they've given how to play.

simply HAND PICK players- you know who can rely on and you must know its your responsibility to kill it. you can't just expect others to do what you started, even without any help you should be able to at least do 100,000,000. if you can't, just join someone elses raid and help.

DO NOT PUBLISH ON WC, there are pros and cons, pros, you may be lucky to get some higher level in and he'll kill it for you. cons, worst case scenario, a raid filled with sandbaggers.

Make some good friends.

you can ace the raid even if they are double the size assuming if double size raid will have more days to defeat lol

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I have plenty of friends on FB in fact 5,000 and ninety percent of them are from playing games

3. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

i did over 30 million damage to a raid with over 20,000 actions (3rd highest in my group) and got listed for it. how's that for punishment? it seems that everyone can do whatever the hell they want.

Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  4. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

How do you know they listed you for the damage you did to the raid. They may have just had a grudge against you. They may have seen you in the boss and wanted you dead.

5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Sometimes you may be attacking the same time as someone else and it ya just in the way, I have listed people for that lol

6. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

yup, some people wait till the other heals and continue attacking.

Kirsten likes this.
  7. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

this would not work teir 1 and tier 2 is the easiest of the raids once you hit tier 3 xp for your actions dont reward as much as other tiers so keeping the attacks and actions the same for every tier, also trying to set it to where heal and attack action have a certain ratio wont work either since some lower tiers will heal for the upper levels since they have to use about 3 times the energy for a level. that is part of the team effort is if you got stamina you find someone to heal been doing that with alot of raids since they started. The best thing i heard was the ones that didnt do min. get's killed by the raid boss and set into a high negative xp so they will watch what they are doing and wont screw someone raid over just because someone is in it they dont like. If you do what you all have suggest to me all the time and send out private i dont see where the problem. WC is where you take a gamble if you know say BOB JOHN SMITH always invite I DONT DO JACK SHIT to the raid then next time dont join that raid and explain that too BOB why you didnt join and if everyone felt same way and did that BOB wouldnt send invite to JACK SHIT and boom problem solved we all know who to trust and not to trust on raids its been stated before.

Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  8. "The best thing i heard was the ones that didnt do min. get's killed by the raid boss and set into a high negative xp so they will watch what they are doing and wont screw someone raid over just because someone is in it they dont like." - I LOVE that idea!!!

9. hlhncr

hlhncr New Member

The completion bar helps a great deal. I've missed my minimums before on raids due to not noting I was a heal or hit down. And the game seems to be auto-correcting for those that refuse to heal after hitting a raid boss thus exposing it to killing the attacking group. So what now is the MOST annoying problem with the RAIDs?

10. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I only join 1 or 2 raids at a time, so this is never an issue for me. I didn't even join any last round. So to me, there are no annoying problems. :)

11. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

Here's the thing, calculate the amount of max energy and stamina you can have per day, figure out how many bosses you can do. lower levels it is easy to level up since the xp is good. and do not wait until others do the damage. do your minimum then and there.. and if you tried public raids you can't always guarantee that the boss will die, because lots of sandbaggers join bosses in public, sandbagger is someone who does 1 attack and wait until raid goes in to ER to do min or never does the min.

12. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

may be you killed the boss before someone do min? but that's not an excuse, whoop their a... all over the game ;) I don't find anything other than killing the raid or sandbagging is punishable. even lefting without heals is fine assuming everyone understand buying energy is not the very good move. anyway next person can heal before attacks. So if you did 30mil damage they can't list you, that's dumb. unless they have personal grudge

13. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Um, no, they should heal their own damage..
    Swap it back KANO exp gained is more than attacking, problem solved.

14. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

YEAP healing seems to be the biggest issue so yeah raise the xp, they want attack xp raised but if the heals payed out more maybe we could actually use the 500 per lvl for something right now as it goes it takes me almost 3 or more level worth of free energy just for a level so when i buy energy i get 2 lvl's of use for healing and cost wise thats not very good.

15. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

Back to the guy who started this with his original problem. Maybe nobody loves you Paul so they don't join your bosses? No seriously, it could be that you don't actually have enough 'friends' in here yet as I see you are a new player. I don't have that problem as I have been around a while and am 'full' with friends technically speaking. When I get a Raid Boss I limit it to my guild only for the first 24 hours so that the lower players in my guild actually get a chance at a Raid Boss. Then I will throw it open wider and there is never a problem. So maybe you should concentrate on recruiting chieftans to get you up to 2000 chieftans, that will be at least 1000 real people friends in here who then have the chance to join your bosses if you invite them to.

Kirsten likes this.
  16. Cisco

Cisco Member

You should be careful you you send your RB out to, if you put it in WC you sometimes get people who won't do minimum damage.

17. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I would give you a tissue, but I ran out from all the other ones I gave out for all of the other complaints repeated over and over and over again about raids over the past year.

Kirsten likes this.
  18. Vic

Vic Active Member

i haven't had any of the raids i've joined killed off by one player, so i wonder why this a problem for quite a lot of people and not others?

19. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

I suggest letting people kill WC raids ... and maybe that will encourage more social chit chat. You want help ask.

Ofc the bozo rules are now in place: if you kill the raid party, the raid regains back its health 10% v. what it was before: full. And you kill a raid party twice, you are out of the Raid Event as a whole. Fair? That preempts some bad behaviour but you will never get people to heal a boss all the time as they get busy plus it may not be in their interest as it is setup. Equalize XP for Energy and Stam and you have an incentive, balanced. Balanced? OMG ... a game balanced?

20. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

I see several posts above (so didn't bother to lift any particular one down here) talking about some kind of 'achievement bar' to let you know when you have done the minimum. Why do you need that? It is not difficult to see if you have enough or not yourself. All you have to do is click on the actions tab to see if you have done enough actions and click on the healing tab to see if out of those actions you have done enough healing. The guide lines are in the rules. Trust me - IT'S NOT DIFFICULT o_O