Armada Wars Discussion Threads

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Jan 7, 2014.

1. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

I believe you are speaking of going into wars with a high attack load or high defense loadout

2. greatM

greatM Active Member

High Michael Cooper, for AW the skill points are those that are used for health / attack / defence, so if a player below you has put more skill points into them and less in energy and stam, or has done more achievements so has more skill points, that have been used for health / attack / defence then their AW skill points will be higher.

For low level players especial, loadout can make a big difference in a players win rate compared to the team or ability to heal. High defence loadout / def skill points increases healing, high attack loadout / Att skill points increase the % of wins.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2015
    George Burd likes this.
  3. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

no one cares... except for the 1% that win every time

Kirsten likes this.
  4. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

i used to go into wars with a defense loadout to get more xp for heals, but it was harder for me to get kills, so i've been going into them with an attack loadout since i don't usually have to heal much.

5. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

The change has really nerfed def stats. :(

6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

This is about armada wars?? :cool:not battle arena ,didn't know they changed anything.:confused: :D

7. cricket_jumper

Ooops - Sorry all.... right - back on topic - How about them Armada Wars eh?!

George Burd and Kirsten like this.
  8. Marius

Marius Member

CJ, take your tablets and have a little lie down... :rolleyes:

9. cricket_jumper

Im looking forward to solo Armada wars - I'll show those E armadas a thing or 2! lol

George Burd likes this.
  10. greatM

greatM Active Member

Hi cricket im sure your armada will be A class even if AW wars rank doesnt say so :)

11. cricket_jumper

lol Very kind of you - I'll certainly be giving it a fair crack of the whip - I have a feeling I'll be picking up alot of deaths! lol

greatM likes this.
  12. Christina

Christina New Member

Argh!!!! Just went to play war. Hit battle... Low and behold no links pop up for me to go to war, arena anything!!!! WTF anyone else having issues I've reloaded about 7 times now

13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

If you've already refreshed try clearing out your browser's cache and see if that helps. The links are there for me but I'll get it looked into just in case. :)

14. greatM

greatM Active Member

Hi Christina, mi7tch just beat me to a reply, so I've had to change mine :)

I have not heard anyone have that issue in our armada, so it would seem it is most likely from your side. So a cache clear would have been my 1st suggestion :)

15. Meredith Bond

Meredith Bond New Member

I would like to know whether or not your servers are up to the wars?
    I know that I have been hitting a target, and the game has frozen over and over, with nothing happening. Being in Australia, with internet that is not perfect, I put it down to that, BUT, after talking to a number of my armada members who are from around the world (New Zealand, UK and different parts of the US) they have also started commenting on the fact that they can be going for a kill, and the game just freezes up.
    Then, all of a sudden, their token count will drop by up to 5 tokens, but the damage to the target has not changed.
    I know that I am totally reconsidering my participation in the wars, now that people from around the world are now noting it as well.
    Playing both LCN and PC this past weekend, it is something that is happening in both games to multiple players from all the feedback I have gotten.

16. greatM

greatM Active Member

One issue I see with lag in AW is buying refills. if you click the buy tab and lag, the buy option stays and if you click it again thinking it has not registered, then you end up multi buying refills.

I would suggest that buying a second refill would require clicking the blue refill tab then the buy tab to protect against unintended re-buying tokens. It is frustrating buying refill that are being saved for later in the event.

17. Betty Healy

Betty Healy New Member

I just tried to sign up for the armada wars and it wouldn't allow me to join, what do I do in order to sign up? I clicked to join and nothing happens

18. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Are you in an Armada currently? You need to be part of an Armada to participate in the Wars. :)

19. Betty Healy

Betty Healy New Member

20. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

OK just had to check. :)

Are you a Leader or an Officer in your Armada? One of those will have to enter your Armada in the War first, and then you can join. If you are a Leader or an Office and this still isn't working I recommend contacting Support as they may need to look deeper into your account than I can here. :)