[PC] TGIF! Pirate Clan Development News Oct 5 - 9

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Oct 10, 2015.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

TGIF! Here’s your development news round-up for the past week!

Player Bans September 28 - October 4

As a reminder, the following numbers are permanently frozen accounts, and don't count temporary freezes.

FB: 1
    KP2: 7
    Kong/AG: 2

The majority of permanently frozen accounts are frozen for being a shared or alternate account. This is something we actively investigate, and we appreciate players reporting suspicious accounts to us.

If you have any questions or comments about a frozen account, please direct them through Support as the Forums are not the place to discuss account freezes, because of the sensitive account information involved.

New Limited Items!

A new week means new Limited Items! Here’s what’s up for grabs:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

New Raid Event Next Thursday October 15!

[​IMG]

Ready for a new Raid Event next weekend? Keep up to date with the latest Raid Event changes by reading this post here.

Changes to the iOS App

Our iOS app is continually improving! Check out the latest changes below, and then try it for yourself on your iOS capable device!

Pirate Clan iOS(2.10)

-iOS 9 Support
    -Armada Creation
    -Leaderboards
    -Latest News feature
    -Updated Favor Point offers
    -Streamlined invites
    -Optimized Boost usage
    -Bug fixes and stability improvements

Thanksgiving Long Weekend!

Because Kano is located in Canada and Canada is weird, we are celebrating our Thanksgiving this weekend. As such, the Kano office will be closed on Monday, October 12.

Ticket responses and forum checking will be delayed slightly but we will do our best to catch up on Tuesday once we have purged the tryptophan from our systems. :)

Support Report with your favorite burrowing nocturnal mammal and Answerpreneur, Aardvark!

Happy weekend players,

I have been sick as a dog this week and am still feeling fuzzy-brained, despite the coffee, so keeping things extra short today!

If you feel an overpowering need to include threatening legal jargon in your ticket to Support, please look it up first to make all the words mean what you think they mean.

Cheers,

Aardvark
    who will be concentrating on not giving her flu to anyone else this Thanksgiving weekend.

Terrible Joke of the Week

Here's your lame joke of the week!

What do prisoners use to call each other?
    Cell phones!

That's it for TGIF this week, everybody! Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!

Play Now!

Facebook Canvas: https://apps.facebook.com/pirateclan/?fb_source=appcenter&fb_appcenter=1
    Facebook Connect: http://www.kanoplay.com/pirateclan?game_server=server_1
    Kano Play Server 2: http://www.kanoplay.com/pirateclan?game_server=server_2
    Kongregate: http://www.kongregate.com/games/kanoapps/pirate-clan
    Armor Games: http://armorgames.com/pirate-clan-game/15877
    iOS: http://go.onelink.me/3053715728?pid=Forum&c=tgif_link

2. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

Don't do too much Aardark, & best wishes for a quick recovery!

3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

We have Columbus day , here in the US on Monday, so Holiday here also. :)

4. DeathMo the Drifter

DeathMo the Drifter Active Member

Happy Thanksgiving Kano:):):)

5. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

mi7ch the raid boss scheduled needs to be fixed soon... otherwise we will have 2 raids in a single month not good. just look they used to be last thursday of month now they are halfway into month

6. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

the unintended consequences of making it every 4 weeks instead of once a month, don't worry, it's only going to happen twice a year.

Kirsten likes this.
  7. neill1990

i know lol, would be better if it was just locked in at last Thursday of every month, i know why they did it though is to prevent overlap of events. i feel though there will be more backfire from 2 in a month then anything else. another thing they could do to fix overlap is have locked in times of the month for events so for example-

1st/3rd weekend- armada wars
    2nd thursday/last monday- battle arena
    last thursday of month- raid

this would prevent overlap of events, and still give us an event every week and if the last monday is durring the week of the raid that is fine because it is still a few days away and are spaced so nobody will feel man i dont have time to recoop and start up another event ect.

George Burd likes this.
  8. Kirsten

Remember there are 4 games, so something is always gonna be out of synch once in awhile.

9. neill1990

for the other 3 games, well dont play em anymore so dont know how a scheduled could look lol

10. Kirsten

It does not matter that you do not play, but they all need a schedule for the events, raid, arena's war's , so there you go. Also the fact that the calendar is not a even thing, some months longer,shorter, all those variables come into play...

11. neill1990

the schedual i made here is taking into account the times and all that wich is why battle arena wouldnt be the third thursday because then it has a chance to overlap with raid, possibly being same day. having it last monday avoids that chance entirely. Still having every week have some sort of event.

if i knew what day the raid starts and when it is suppose to be weather that be first second or whatever week i could build scheduals for all games and try to make them not overlap.

George Burd likes this.
  12. Kirsten

Why not leave it for Kano :) A raid is always on thurs, war is always on friday and arena's are wed and sat,