Heal the Banned

Discussion in 'Ideas Under Review' started by kamikazeweasel, Sep 30, 2015.

1. kamikazeweasel

kamikazeweasel Active Member

To help support the fighters of all games why not have it so when a player is permanently banned from a game they get healed every X amount of time?

2. Vic

Vic Active Member

this sounds good to me.

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I like the concept, but most permanently banned players are alts so they are very low level compared to most of the other players in the game so they would be out of your fight range and once accounts are frozen they can't be interacted with. Still, it couldn't hurt to run an audit to see how many frozen accounts we could use for fighting. :)

4. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

It is a shame that the banned can no longer be "interacted with" because, although it is great to have the extra clan, they then cannot be declanned when Davy Jones sticks them up on the bounty board, hehe. I've lost a good dozen bounties so far for being clanned with some of the now banned.

5. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

P.S. I'd much rather they be a permanent part of my clan then be removed though, because I'm not sure if I'd then have all 2000 captains on me crew! :rolleyes:

6. kamikazeweasel

Not sure how it works in pc but on zs you can remove them if you search for their name on the squad page and remove them from there.

I'm no programmer but I was kinda thinking it would be nice to have a tab system like on the Rival squad page. But instead of - Top Rivals, Ambushes and Booby Traps, Punches - it could be - Slayers, Undead, Banned

It would be great if they were in range of everyone but I assume that may be to much to ask.

Another thought/concept would be that they constantly healed when they had cash on hand. So when the concept was brought to life they would be there all the time to beat on list or whatever but when that cash supply ran out the banned acct would not be seen until the next hour mark when their properties gave them more income. Restarting the cycle of beating. Kinda a nice thought of a continuous beat down on alt accounts where you can't get retaliatory attacks/listings from their owners other accounts in my opinion.

7. The Navigator

The Navigator Active Member

Yeah, it works on every game.

8. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

what about healing the players eligible for godfather listings?

9. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

i think both banned and inactive players should be healed.

AlterEgoT and The Navigator like this.
  10. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

nice then I can kill dale over and over lol

Evelyn May Dively likes this.
  11. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

What's the fun about attacking a banned player? It's just like attacking a dead player. Still no out of range players in my fight list :-(

12. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

more targets to hit the better

13. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

Yups, targets that don't even know they are being hit. A better idea would be to add a button "attack 17 undead pirates for daily gamer points".

14. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

It would be wonderful if these permanently banned accounts be placed in several war mode guilds :) There is always a shortage of targets !

The Navigator likes this.
  15. kamikazeweasel

First things first lets get them to add them to the fight list on regular play then war modes.

16. kamikazeweasel

I have noticed that some slayers on my undead list are out of my range as regular slayers so this is just me assuming that if the Banned were brought to life in a segregated format like the undead, then the range of slayers that can attack them could be broadened too?

Rick B likes this.
  17. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

It's about as fun as using a leveling partner, don't you think? And your stats don't get padded nearly as much. I say heal both the banned and inactive accounts eligible to be listed.

18. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

I have asked for this numerous times over the years. Kano said if they came back they would be upset with their stats being messed up. But yet if an inactive comes back from Davey Jones and being bountied by Kano their stats are not messed up. Sometimes i think Kano doesn't want to listen to us. And there are high level fake accounts also especially in pirate clan.

19. kamikazeweasel

Note that's why I said heal the permanently banned, to make it easier in my opinion as kano finds accounts to permanently write it into their to continuously heal themselves. that way no stats to worry about since they wont be coming back.

Chasity and diva of destruction like this.
  20. DeathMo the Drifter

DeathMo the Drifter Active Member

i like the idea of more targets to attack. i have some of the permanently banned people in captains id like to get ride of em but when ive gone to there page to get ride of em theres nothing there. is there a way for me to get em out of my captains so i can get the davy jones bounty on em?