Color Coding

Discussion in 'Implemented Ideas' started by AlterEgoT, Feb 6, 2015.

?

Color Coding

1. Helpful

86.4%
  2. Nah, that's just silly

13.6%
  1. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

THANK YOU!!!

Not at all what I had pictured but I'm hoping once we adjust we can quit sending random invites.

Mabest and Kirsten like this.
  2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Most I've talked 2 like it, kinda sounds like a personal problem to me of hiding your game play, as you stated before.

Chasity likes this.
  3. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

Truly, it is a personal problem. As long as I can keep playing I'll be happy. The less conspicuous the game, the better for me. :)

JADES likes this.
  4. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

I like it a lot, thanks!

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

yes looks nice and is usefull

Kirsten likes this.
  6. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

great addition:)

Kirsten likes this.
  7. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Very nice. Now if we can clean those dead bosses out of there as well.

8. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

I guess the color coding is okay. It is a bit glaring to me. I think if you just color coded the info posted and not put a color box there may have been better. Just my 2 cents.

Chasity likes this.
  9. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Not quite sure what you mean Chasity, by not being able to play quite as inconspicuously. A post is a post. I do get the cluttered feel though. :)

10. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

I had to put silly because 3 people voted they needed help so I am Four

Mabest likes this.
  11. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

ha ha ha ha ha ha Jon!

Jon Ward likes this.
  12. Si Celia

Si Celia Member

A more useful improvement would be to allow deletes in the groups chat tab. We can post a message, but can't delete it when it is no longer relevant. This is annoying. Thank you for listening. If you agree, please support this idea.

13. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

maybe you should post this like diffrent topic in ideeas area

Chasity, Mabest and Kirsten like this.
  14. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

i believe this was the original idea. of course, it was much wiser to add something to make the post even longer instead. and if you don't know what the colors mean, you still have to read the post to find out what kind of link it is (boss, raid, recruit, etc.)

15. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

It was original idea to color the text, but issues came up for mobile phone players (being text is so small) ;)

16. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

It took a little getting used to but starting to like it more and more. Not an impact change but a nice little addition to the game.

17. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

One might could point out that at the top of the chat page, there could be a color code help explanation. Or, put this info in the help section. Course from what I can tell, many people don't bother reading help or info anywhere. They just go along clicking, clicking, clicking and then wonder why they aren't enjoying the game and eventually quit, unless they get in with some people who are willing to teach them the game. Of course there too, one has to be willing to learn. lol

18. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

The color code with Help/Raid/Boss/etc. embedded in box color need's a explanation? :confused:

Mabest likes this.
  19. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

if we can all read, then why did we need different colors in the first place?

20. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

the percentage of people that read info, or care to ask someone questions, or even notice something is so small :p

Mabest likes this.