PC and cage matching

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Kirsten, Mar 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Because it is a feature that was added YEARS AGO, to help new players before they got full clan, so it became another loophole for players, there are a few features in the games, that have loopholes , as in leveling with a partner, and the 5K limit of attacks on one player, since Kano could not stop the fools from using it, this they can stop and hoping they do and will. Tired of people taking shortcuts, Raids being the worst of any feature that has a major LOOPHOLE result.

JADES likes this.
  2. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

About what I expected. He would let the thread go quiet and then try to slip in a meaningless post hoping it would go unnoticed so he could have the last word under the illusion that would somehow sway the devs to his side. Of course he once again deflected a question, one he can't answer, and then tried to shift the burden back on the people who have explained their positions clearly. Well we all see right through it and so will the devs. As I said before you want to be taken seriously then make serious posts. And please answer Jade's question. This is the second time you've ducked one of his and this is an important one, for your side anyway.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2015
    Jon Ward, Kirsten and JADES like this.
  3. Kirsten

The funniest part , if I am understanding him, is he is gonna use the forum next month to get his 20 posts in for no other reason other that he wants 20 posts,, What is that even about. I am starting to wonder if he really cares one way or the other about caging , rather using the subject to just get the 20 posts for the month, in that case I will be ignoring him

Old Salt likes this.
  4. Old Salt

Sometimes the truth slips out. Since he has not even attempted to make any rationale case for keeping cagematching around other than some nonsense about adjusting health for kill shots than one can surmise that it stands to reason that the only reason he is attracted to this thread is to buff up his post count.

Kirsten likes this.
  5. greatM

greatM Active Member

Lmao all I see is more derogatory posting that does nothing to prove your case for any further action.

I will go back though all the reasons posted next month ;)

Kirsten, failed, the forum promotion was for 3 months that finishes at the end of this month less than 2 days.

The point is, the champions for further action have total failed to clearly define good reason for further action.

It would seem they are unable post a clear simple logical set or reason for debate.

It will be fun pointing out the lack of logic for their arguments, while they continue to write so much irrelevant derogatory dribble.;)

6. Old Salt

Basically that post of yours sums up why you're little more than a clown. You don't answer questions. You can not or will not state your case and you should not be taken seriously. If you post anything outrageous that needs to be rebutted I will do that but otherwise you're not worth the trouble responding to. The devs and anyone else looking through this thread can see who has presented a case and who is just posting gibberish.

7. Kirsten

The forum promotion has been on an off for some time, and prob will continue, this is not the first three month promotion. This is prob the third one at the very least. And I was not being derogatory, I was stating my opinion about your posts, as you admitted that next month you will continue on your quest, which is your right to do, but sounds an awful lot like you will not be having any new reasons and are just waiting for two days, to say what?? (and for the purpose of the possible promotion), the same things, well my reasons for wanting a change has not changed either, and Mitch has already stated a change is prob in the works, no idea what it is but anything is better than nothing as far as caging is concerned. Why would I change my reasons , for my argument.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.