ban raid killers from doing it

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Don off sorrow, Sep 27, 2015.

1. Don off sorrow

Don off sorrow Active Member

do the ban from all raids if you kill one .one have joined all avlaible raids in wc and perished all bcs he had bad mouth and got listed from whole server. just dont let em to join more if they in purpose kill one . thats is best way for others .... 29 slayers get fucked up bcs one moron, that not real.. do some thing or raids are done if this keeps hapens...

2. funnyman

funnyman Member

yeah they do need to do something, maybe from now on they wont be able to join the next raid or mybe mark them so people knows they are raid perishers...

3. Kick um in the tinkle twinkie and make them do favors in tutu at next Xmas party

4. Alice Prospero

Alice Prospero Active Member

I know this is annoying but how big is the problem in reality? The damage is relatively small when a party is killed, isnt it? Does anyone know any examples where the party couldn't kill the raid boss and the reason was a RB-killer? I don't think i have seen one and i think it would be interesting to know. Bosses fail all the time but for alot of reasons.

5. Don off sorrow

prob
    problem is bcs all raids group is geting cut for good xp and if you are at like 150m healths left to kill rb xp gets lower and you must kill it to get some crap reward bcs one dbag ruined what group done in 2 or 3 days. i know thath many slayers dont do repeated rb but im doing it and will do it allways bcs its good xp at the end and awesome xp when i doing them so its good for me . .... cheers mike

6. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

How do you know someone's intent? What if it was just an accident?

7. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Accidents are done by people and only done one time. Purposeful to me is someone who kills the same raid twice. When you see some people going on many raids, killing them twice, these people need to be banned from raids and perhaps the game.
    I still think brand new players shouldn't be allowed on raids.

Kirsten likes this.
  8. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Yeah when you see someone following a pattern, but if someone does it once and they get banned that wouldn't be cool. And that's basically what would happen under this scenario if you kill one.

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

If someone is purposefully killing off Raids, please send the information to myself or Support; we have stepped in a few times in the past and given warnings/freezings where necessary.

For the future we are working on something where players that are benched on a couple Raid Bosses lose the ability to attack for the whole event (you might remember that question from a recent survey). We hope to have that rolled out for you soon. :)

George Burd, Chasity, JADES and 3 others like this.
  10. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

Outstanding Mitch. Now how about doing something about the owners of accounts that create Minis

Kirsten likes this.
  11. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Good to know Mi7ch. Now hopefully, that will get these nasty peoples attention.

12. Problem with that Mi7ch is messaging u guys is all well and good but over the weekend you aren't around so then what?? The owner of the raid should have the ability to kick raid killers. Myself and a few others had to team up and kill a raid after some douchebag killed it not once but twice and we had taken a big chunk already so had to kill and it cost us dearly. Something needs to be sorted and quick especially with late being created JUST to screw with people's raids!!

Kirsten likes this.
  13. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yup alot of that happens over the weekend.

14. midnight express

midnight express New Member

Sharing your raid bosses in JOBS is like Russian roulette at your own risk I don't know why then you weep when you get a bullet in the head?!

15. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Thing is if you get an invite and they also invite some jerk or then go public, ya stuck, with some idiot who does not heal or kills it.

Also anything in the works to deal with the non healers, who don't kill the raids just leave them low all the time, waiting for others to heal them, it is always the same players,especially in FB PC.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2015
  16. john frances

john frances Member

i think we all know there ARE people on PC wh will not heal and kill raid just for fun :p and yes BAN them, if it cannot be acived on the current raids ban them for the next raid sessin or maby 2 or 3 sessions they would then sure as hell rethink there startagey PFFT

17. Don off sorrow

yeah im against that so is the best to ban be4 he or she get another and anther perished ...

18. kamikazeweasel

kamikazeweasel Active Member

It would be nice but a better solution is to pick and choose who you want to join it in the first place.

19. Don off sorrow

i send to guys i have in my squad and every one is do awesome work.

20. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Again its not about the public invites. Even though i would have wanted more raids to be i managed about 60 this time around was just to busy. But not one raid killer on them. All of them were finished except two.