the ability to use more stamina on regular bosses

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Sir Opinion Alot, Sep 27, 2015.

?

Should we have a slider scale for stamina use on regular bosses like the ba slider scale

1. yes

16 vote(s)
    72.7%
  2. no

6 vote(s)
    27.3%
  1. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

I have a ? I would like to know why we cant use 40 or even 50 stamina on some of these big bosses or have the option from 20 stamina to 50 stamina like a slider scale like in BA, i usually carry alot of stamina on all the apps and lately, except Zs, i have been having to click a lot to use up my resources and i enjoy playing casually on all the app.'s but lately with me getting up there It takes awhile or lets say alot of wrist hurting from clicking so much and i would like to see you change this so we could if we like sign on and smash through what we have, this option I think should be made for people once they have reached so much stamina or a certain level and not no level insanely high either. Is it me or do i just wanna see a easy click to use up my resources so i dont seem to be clicking all day to finish.

Zoonie, The Navigator and Chasity like this.
  2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I can go for this. One of the games already has 30 stamina hits for bosses, I've heard. If it's not available for everyone, I'm okay if it's unlocked either by player level or when bosses get to a certain level.

George Burd likes this.
  3. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

VC and PC go up to 20. I've never seen anything above that.

4. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

I am fine with using 20 stam hits. I would not be opposed to the idea tho.

5. SwiftlyInnocent

SwiftlyInnocent Active Member

By player level sounds good

6. SwiftlyInnocent

SwiftlyInnocent Active Member

that and i wish the game would calculate how much damage you do until you reach the maximum a player allows. because just recently i have wasted 20 stam on a hit that would only cost 5 not realizing the maximum damage allowed was so low. therefore wasting my stam

7. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

I'm not opposed to the idea but not maybe modify this so that the boss owner can set the max stamina used the same as with max damage slider bar.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

We have a slider, you can use 20 stam, I don't use 20, I only use 5 so for me not necessary, just to rush thru things. The BA slider goes up to 10, when the one you are attacking gets to low health, I use the 3 till it gets to the 10. For the arena, it is convenient to try and get the kill .

9. Kirsten

it all depends on how your skill points are allocated. Use 1 or 5 stam and if ya get to that point ya lose less.

10. Sir Opinion Alot

zpmbie slayer you can do 30 stamina and i like that if im in a hurry i can use up all my resources very fast thats why i got the idea cause i was rushing this morning to try to burn alot of stamina on all apps before work and was wishing i could just find a faster way

11. Kirsten

Yes that is true, it is 30 stamina but,I guess it is cause that game is set up different from the other three.

12. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

this has been brought up and shot down before, for vague reasons (something like coding issues, game imbalance, etc.) i really don't see why the hits can't be increased from 20 to 30, especially since one game apparently already has them. but what do i know.

13. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

Getting out of bed faster helps too :)
    But why not, no problem with 30 - 50 - 100 - ... stamina attack as long as the 1 and 5 stay in place.

14. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

Im in the 5 stam attack camp for the most part - but I could see it might be useful occasionally. Falls into the category of Im not bothered either way to be honest.

Marc14 likes this.
  15. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

I'm worried that some unlimited bosses will go even faster that way. It's already hard to get min sometimes when bosses die in 1 minute.

Kirsten likes this.
  16. Kirsten

That is a good point.

17. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

That's right, didn't think about that.

Kirsten likes this.
  18. Sir Opinion Alot

yeah i get that maybe it could be something that can only be used once all spots are filled then. But a very good point tho

19. kamikazeweasel

kamikazeweasel Active Member

I only play on zs and we currently have a slider to 30 but would not be opposed to a 40 or 50 slider

20. Vic

Vic Active Member

unlimited bosses go fast anyway, i don't see that this would have a significant negative impact.