new world boss idea

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by George Burd, Feb 9, 2015.

1. well done George is nice!

2. Krimson King

Krimson King Active Member

3. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

This looks like a case of mermaid meets Walking Dead, hahaha! :rolleyes:

George Burd likes this.
  4. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

This is drunken gypsy which collided with truck sweeper!
    [​IMG] +[​IMG]

5. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

ok Larry needs some IT help how do I link and not embed?(hahah Larry prefers embedding, sorry couldnt resist lmao)

Chasity likes this.
  6. Thorgh

Thorgh New Member

As a World boss I would sugest sth like this = Nemo's revenge[​IMG]
    About mermaid maybe you would like this in translation also mermaid ;)
    [​IMG]

Chasity likes this.
  7. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

What is this? Trabandela?
    [​IMG]

8. Thorgh

Thorgh New Member

It's called Syrenka :)

Last edited: Sep 24, 2015
  9. George Burd

I would like to bump this, I think we could use a new world boss with some new items(since my pleas for crafting are falling on deaf ears)

diva of destruction and Chasity like this.
  10. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Your not giving up on crafting yet are you. I plan to keep annoying them until we get them. All though a new world boss would be nice and they need to catch up on the elites and legendary world boss craftings also.

Chasity and George Burd like this.
  11. George Burd

no I still plan on pushing the crafting, raids have turned this into who has the most skills, its time too tip the scales

Chasity and Jon Ward like this.
  12. George Burd

13. Harrys Mum

Harrys Mum Member

really like to look of this one

14. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Push all you want. Crafting is dead. Eventually you will give up trying, because NO ONE is listening. This applies to new world bosses as well.

15. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

That is the problem with individuals they give up to easily. Crafting is still a viable option. Look at Battle Arena when it first came out had a 1000s plus players. Then changed it a little drop down less and now the new feature of it where its your wallet that allows you to win the first spot now Barely 600players. Armada Wars has been the same participation. Now raids while they are fun right now even the long time players are seeing all there hardwork being done for nothing because a new player who can come into the mix add nothing but attack health stam and knock those raid bosses for levels and beat the uppers no issue without doing anything is being seen by many players and they are griping every new raid about this. So that cash cow will dry up sooner or later and then you have all the people who have supported your company since day 1 that spent money on the game are no longer spending you just lose a great base of players. So no i consider noting ever being dead. Its if Kano realizes how to keep their players happy and spending money on all aspects of their game not just one.

George Burd likes this.
  16. George Burd

maybe if you and others with your sore sad %$$ attitude would support ideas then it would happen, Ill keep posting and kep trying as long as I play.

17. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Raids I think are finally running their course, the long time smart players will still be ahead of the game with crafting,the game is not just about skill points, plus it is fun when getting to a new location and ya already have hundreds of boss drops and ya get the new boss and ya can craft new items, :) Crafting actually takes some time and some thought,not just mindless clicking like raids,arena's and wars do.

Chasity and George Burd like this.
  18. George Burd

I know and we have so much too work with I have freely made a ton of recipes they just need to make them

Chasity likes this.
  19. Krimson King

20. Krimson King