[VC] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 11, 2015.

1. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

No Dave , I think as long time as possible joined in the game as example 300 days ago so there is no possibility of making new raid party killers (they need to wait 300 days :) )

2. YodaYoda

YodaYoda Member

Yes, I agree with you. I think it's a good idea that Kano should implement a rule that a player must have played for a minimum number of days (300 days) in order to participate in raids. This can be a great incentive for new players to learn other aspects of VC gameplay before moving onto raids. And this can encourage new players to become long-term players, which means more $$$ for Kano. I also believe that Raid Boss owners should have an option to remove a player from the raid if he/she is being a nuisance.

3. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

while in concept, i like the idea of time lock limits but it would cause new players to not stick around, raids are about the only effective way to lvl super quick while your a new/low level and thats become such an integrated part of kano app's now that i dont think we would get any growth if it was to change.

4. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

i think the better idea is just to eliminate the ability of a raid party perishing. This would stop the stupid behavior we are all seeing.

5. YodaYoda

YodaYoda Member

Whilst raids are the best way for new players or low levels to level up very quick, it does them a disservice. Once they get to a higher level, say level 3000+, they probably won't have the strength to battle players in their range. This is because they would of missed out on battle drops or boss drops which are fundamentally needed to build a strong, powerful viking. That is why they should be encouraged to familiarise themselves with other aspects of VC gameplay before moving onto raid bosses. Besides, they would have something to look forward to.

A better idea for lower levels or new players to catch up is to raise the stamina refill from 50 to 100 or possibly 200, per level up. I think the refill of 50 stam per level gained does not provide much benefit to most players.

6. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Another idea would be to give temporary bans of attacking raids.

After the first boss reset: 1 hour ban from attacking any raids and a link to read about raids and healing
    second reset: 3 hour ban
    third reset: 1 day ban

This way a legitimate new player wouldn't miss any raid event.

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

New Raid Event October 8 at 9 am Pacific

[​IMG]

Changes to this Raid Event:

New tiers for Facebook:

1-3500
    3501-8999
    9000+

Raid Boss actions completed tag and event-length benching. Read more about that here.

Brown Barbaloot and Deblovscats1 like this.
  8. Brown Barbaloot

Brown Barbaloot New Member

Please, please tell us you have a solution for the morons who create new facebook / viking clan accounts for the sole purpose of killing raid boss parties???

Evelyn May Dively and John Luna like this.
  9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Did you read the post about event-wide benching? That might be what you're looking for.

Evelyn May Dively likes this.
  10. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

Yes Mitch I read the post. It does get rid of the Mini Accounts but it appears to me that once again, nothing is done to the people who create these accounts. I may have read it wrong. There is no real deterrent to the people who create the Minis. They destroy a couple of Raids with the minis. Get caught. Oh well then continue to play with their main account

Kirsten likes this.
  11. CHARLIEMIKE

CHARLIEMIKE New Member

I think there are good player who join who have no bad intentions and are hitting the raid to level. the others seem to be alts.

12. bekka429

bekka429 New Member

I have noticed and been concerned about this also. That's why I always check the health before I hit the RAID.

13. SparJoZ

SparJoZ New Member

maybe an RB owner should have a button to kick a player who killed the raid (but only those)... without any rewards and giving another player the opportunity to join

14. Darth Vader

This time I don't see raid killers what happens they gone with Kenny?If it continues to be so calm then congrats KANO you banned the main account :) Draculaura still irritates people but there will always be a donor healer :D

15. Eric Thunderbone

Eric Thunderbone Active Member

Is it only me, or are the energy drops way down again?

16. Darth Vader

I feel the same and other people noticed ....:confused:

17. Sanju

Sanju New Member

please fix the energy drops, its pretty rare

18. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Guess you are new to all this but Kano has said over and over it cannot be done, be crareful whose raid you join and do not post your own raid in WC or job board.

19. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

If everyone checked the health that can be avoided.

20. Krimson King

Krimson King Active Member

there always that one person that's messes it up