[LCN] Not getting proper energy/stam - Raid Boss

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Miss Kitty Snaps, Sep 7, 2015.

1. Miss Kitty Snaps

Miss Kitty Snaps Active Member

I noticed that the last time I leveled during a raid boss, that it didn't look like I got my 500 energy when I leveled, so when it came time for me to level again I took screen shots and it shows that my energy did not change! I also noticed that instead of getting my 50 stam, I only receive stam to what my stam amount is!

That sucks!!! I had just paid $2.80 for an energy/stam fill!

How much energy and stam have players been screwed out of when leveling in a Raid Boss? I checked the Raid Boss announcement and it didn't say that there was going to be anything different on the refills! If the energy/stam comes out while we work the Raid Boss, we should get what we normally do when leveling!

Attached Files:

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

That's not a bug, your stamina and energy will only refill to max allocated points upon a level up.

3. Miss Kitty Snaps

I've had over my stam and energy before and went over what my max was

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Only daily boosts it will, but not on leveling up.

Sir Opinion Alot and AXXO like this.
  5. Miss Kitty Snaps

:oops: oh oppss thanks for the help Jades - that kind of sucks anyway

JADES likes this.
  6. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

You won't get 500 energy and 50 stam if you have max energy/ stamina. and you can see in the 2nd screenshot you have got the balance stam to max stam. only way you get to see more stam/energy is when you use your daily boost or the energy boost.

7. Miss Kitty Snaps

Thanks AXXO

8. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

theres been times due to this I wont buy the energy/stamina combo for i see i wont get my 500 per level i know it aint much but i hate losing out on that so i try to make sure every lvl up i have enough room for that i can deal with losing the 50 stamina that aint nothing in these apps 2 clicks done crap xp also basically. that needs look at and changed alot kinda on the lines of Zombie Slayer and anything you get for lvling up should get stacked. Kano dont understand how much money they have missed out due to this and the deals with the energy and stamina if i could go over and not worry about cause most time when those are going i need one or the other and cant buy them cause i had to much stamina but then when stamina was low enough i had energy refilled and then i still couldnt use it, There are issue and problems that stop purchase due to not being able to go past the limit, its not like during the raids we need to refill both at the same time usually its one or the other i know i need to refill stamina ever 2 lvls during raids and energy ever 3 or 4 depending on drops so most time i cant buy both at same time and kano missed that little change quit often also, something they may want to rethink.