[PC] Page automatically jumping to action

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by cricket_jumper, Sep 3, 2015.

1. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

My page has started automatically jumping to the action, so I attack someone on the fight list and the page jumps to the top to show me the result.

Ive checked in settings and I am set up for that not to happen. Ive tried turning it on and off again and Ive rebooted the game at its still misbehaving.

Anyone else having difficulties with this? Any suggestions from management?

Let me know. Thanks. :)

2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

It's not just in Pirates, it happened to me in LCN this morning, PLEASE fix this.

3. cricket_jumper

Its still happening this afternoon - its fairly irritating!

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I'll look into it, thanks for the notice!

5. cricket_jumper

Cheers Mi7ch - let us know what you find out. Cheers. :)

6. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Thanks for the heads up. There are a couple of issues that have popped up including this as well as the fight responses defaulting back to the older style.

We are working to fix this ASAP.

EDIT: This has been fixed. Thanks for your patience.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2015
  7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

This issue has been fixed, thanks for letting us know about it. :)

8. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

I had noticed the jumping screen too. Thought maybe I was drinking too much coffee. :p

9. WarrenPeace

WarrenPeace New Member

havent had that issue yet guess cause they fixed it but i am experiencing multiple refreshing of the page on all apps on kp2 and just now logged into my pirates and shows world feed chat keeps saying System
    Chat is connecting.....but does nothing and keeps showing that even after i have to keep refreshing my page

ok seems the world chat finally came up but the multiple refreshing of the page on all apps on kp2 still have an issue

on another note notice something else its nothing major but its very noticeable is after clicking a tab sometime you can see that words of the tabs disappear but if you click on another tab it comes back say for instance i click on battle tab where it would say i am still under new player protection for another 13 days the word in yellow that says protected or the word level would sometimes disappear

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2015
  10. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

World Chat & Jobs Chat keep erasing themselves in Armor/Kong Pirate Clan.

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I've asked the devs to look into the Chat issues. So far they don't see anything jumping out at them but they'll keep digging. :)

Chasity likes this.
  12. WarrenPeace

WarrenPeace New Member

this is what i mean as disappearing on my end after i clicked on my chiefatins tab or battle any of them some things disappear randomly like in this pic shows level is missing next to protected Disappearing.jpg

13. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

It has been working all afternoon. Sorry I didn't have time to get back with you (have been out of the house running errands)! Thanks for looking into it Mi7ch!

14. greatM

greatM Active Member

There has been a few unusual things happening over the last few day.
    Some of the graphic changed like the back ground on the treasure hunt was a sea view with just the sand mounds looking like small islands.
    The black out box behind the stats and pic top right collapsed to a very small box to the right revealing much more of the picture behind it, but that was fixed by a relog.
    The battle layout jumped from the old version to the new version or vise versa and could not be reset to the previous option.
    That seemed to be fixed for me at least by a cache clear, with other seeing this at different time over a period of a day or so.
    Some group chats lost all content while other where unaffected, then while clicking thought the group chat I had some group chats disappeared from the list, then all group disappeared from the list, but eventually all group chat returned as normal.
    All seems to be back to normal currently.