[ARMOR] Heal Button Issues on AW

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Chasity, Jun 6, 2015.

1. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

I'd like to see the Heal button on the Armada Wars act the same way the Heal button on the Raid Bosses works.
    Currently, when on my tablet, every hit on the Armada Wars Heal button causes my virtual keyboard to pop up! This makes it take 4-5 times longer to heal my Armada than it should, as I have to click to hide the keyboard with each Heal hit.
    While, on the Raid boss page, clicking the Heal button doesn't cause the virtual keyboard to pop up, & I can heal the Raid bosses very quickly. (I'm playing Pirate Clan via Armor Games.)

George Burd likes this.
  2. Chasity

Mi7ch, there's another Armada Wars around the corner. Have you seen this yet, and is there an answer?

George Burd likes this.
  3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yes and no, respectively, but I'll put it back in front of the devs ASAP.

Also I'm moving this down to Bugs/Issues on PC as that's a better fit for this topic.

Chasity likes this.
  4. Chasity

Thanks mi7ch, I really appreciate it! If the Armada Wars heal button would act like the Raid heal button, I'd be a much more effective pirate. ;)

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

@Chasity This should be fixed now! Let us know how the next Armada War goes. :)

Chasity likes this.
  6. Chasity

Yahoo! Thank you so much Mi7ch! I'll be sure to give ya a report back come next AW! :)

Last edited: Jun 25, 2015
  7. Chasity

I happened to be out of town during the last AW, & only had my tablet on me. Unfortunately, clicking the heal button in Armada Wars still causes the virtual keyboard to pop up (with each click of the heal button), when I'm on my tablet. :(

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

This actually happens on my Android phone as well. I gave up, is what it is for now I'm guessing.

9. richylufc

richylufc New Member

nothing seems to work right or quickly on my android phone but always get there eventually!

10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Our developer found an existing issue with virtual keyboards on certain brands of tablets. What brand/model of tablet are you using?

I'll also let the developer know that the issue is not fixed.

Chasity likes this.
  11. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Why don't you just download null or ask for your tablets or even or touchpal on your tablet. It will help prevent the pop ups once you download and go into your settings to use them. Sometimes its not the games its the tablet itself that is causing the issues.

12. Chasity

I"m using an ASUS (android).

diva of destruction likes this.
  13. Chasity

Okay, I figured it out; I've got the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.

14. Chasity

Why would the heal button work correctly for healing the raid bosses, while not working for the Armada Wars, whilst on my tablet? (I'm not sure why the virtual keyboard would pop up for one but not the other.)

15. diva of destruction

diva of destruction Active Member

I have had the same experience while playing on my tablet (android). Clicking a "new" link in the game (not just heals in AW) brings up the keyboard and enlarges the screen. I don't know how to fix it but it sure is annoying.

Chasity likes this.
  16. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Don't know not a programmer. All i know is having those programs on my tablets never gives me issues with the pop up of the keyboard on anything. Just giving a suggestion to help eliminate it for you. You can wait on Kano to figure it out or you can download one of those and solve the issue yourself.

17. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

18. Chasity

i'm not very proficient at computer understanding. :(

19. Chasity

Eureka! Last night I switched from the "yes" position to the "no" position under the "settings" (just left of the leaderboard up top in the game). I didn't expect the "Jump to Response" action to control the virtual keyboard, but I'm tickled pink to be able to heal my armada in AW w\o having the keyboard pop up now w\ every heal action!

Actions Jump to Response:
    Yes = Action links jump to top of page
    No = Action links remain at current position

20. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Since you are on a tablet it didn't even occur to the developers or myself that that would work, but I'm glad you got to the bottom of this! To be fair we did find a bug associated with this, but it wasn't what was effecting your case. :confused:

Chasity likes this.