[PC] Key Drops are a Joke

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by BrandonLee36, Aug 20, 2015.

1. BrandonLee36

BrandonLee36 New Member

Kano supposedly made the key drops easier to get, yet i've gone through over 2000 energy atleast twice with only 1 key or no keys dropping.. Just today I blew through 1900+ energy and not 1 key dropped.... That's just terrible, I'm sorry but it is.. This is exactly why so many are not playing anymore... Sad but true.

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

While it's true that we did make the Keys easier to get overall, there is still a random chance for dropping them when you do an Adventure (just like on the Adventure drops). Doing the highest Energy Adventure in a Location will give you the best chance of getting a Key. :)

We are thinking of making adjustments to the Key system, and we'd like to know what the players think. If you haven't responded to the Raid Event survey yet, you can find it in the News feed. :)

3. peterson

peterson New Member

For me the key drop rate was very bad and I heard it from several other players that they had problems too.

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I was pretty lucky with the first one I opened the second was alittle tougher but it is random.

5. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

4th key I had a problem getting. The others came pretty fast.

Kirsten likes this.
  6. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

i think they should let us get them keys more easier so that we all can open raid bosses bc u know it takes along time to kill raid bosses an dumb energy an stamina into them. Kano why not let us have them keys automatically would be alot more better an accurate besides players spending alot of energy tryin to do that...if u can try to do this for us Mi7ch?

7. Kirsten

Any easier and where would the challenge be,the games are supposed to be somewhat of a challenge, if it was all handed to us on a silver platter where would the feeling of accomplishment be??

George Burd likes this.
  8. Justin the killer

why would u wanna keep spending money after money at doing refills of energy since clearly they got raid bosses impossible to bring down.do think we are freakin level 100ks yea okay no way!!

9. Kirsten

I got one refill to get keys for my second raid boss and had plenty of FP's saved to do so. I think I used "" one ""energy refill for the 60 raids I joined. If ya know what you are doing ya don't have to buy energy refils to take a raid down, just invite like minded players who you know can and want to get levels and do alot of actions.So you are saying you do not pay to play, seems you do cause ya always demanding Kano listen to paying players.

10. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Exactly as Kirsten said.
    I didn't use any favor points to purchase energy for keys for the raids. I made one of my daily rewards on the home page energy and got a total plus energy refill, then moved it back to stamina. The thing is here people, you have to pay attention to when your daily boosts and your daily rewards come in. Don't use them just whenever. Take them around a certain time each day and you can prepare yourself for maximum energy and stamina usage. Plan your game play to work around what is best for you. Then you use fewer favor points.
    Kano gives players quite a bit of free things. Never have been given this much daily free anything from other companies whose games I've played. Why people think they need more free things all the time is beyond me.

Kirsten likes this.
  11. Kirsten

well said ,Tillie,well said.:)

Mabest likes this.
  12. Justin the killer

trust me i got money in my games...so i wouldnt go there if i was you!!

13. Kirsten

Well if you spend lot money doing raids you are doing something wrong, by now you could have a system down where it cost little to do raids if ya been planning ahead.

14. DeathMo the Drifter

DeathMo the Drifter Active Member

i spent alot of energy on getting keys for my raid boss. first key was pretty fast the second took a bunch took lil over 3000 energy for em seems like a lot

15. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

Ive actually given up on dropping my own keys. I just join raids that are open - there are plenty about.

16. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

For the love of god... the signature again lol

DeathMo the Drifter and Kirsten like this.
  17. Kirsten

hahahahahahahaha, LMFAO

18. DeathMo the Drifter

Thats the way to go. Great signiture :):)

19. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

Thanks for the signature love. It was never meant to be popular - but I love it has a cult status! lol

20. DeathMo the Drifter

Lol well youve done it now n became popular :)