[All] New and old battle arena

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Alice Prospero, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Alice Prospero

Alice Prospero Active Member

I've noticed that a lot experienced players hate the "new" battle arena format. Why fix it if it isn't broke? Also, new Arena is still fun for some people and they prefer that to the old one. Mostly the lower level players that gain lots of levels quick.
    It's obvious though that battle arena has less players partaking for every event. Something should be done.

My idea is simple and short:
    Bring us back the old arena, the one that players loved and miss. But keep the new one too. Let them take turns. Every other event is new battle arena format and next one is the old format.

Everybody has has fun and everybody is happy happy happy.

2. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

The new format is fundamentally broken, so it should still be fixed if it remains. The long period between the start and when sudden death starts is a big issue.

Jess and Evelyn May Dively like this.
  3. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

I liked the old format, it was nice. The new one is a pain, an is geared for higher level people.

4. funnyman

funnyman Member

it seems like a good idea so those who build for new ba and those who build for old ba has a chance to play both ways...:) i would also recommend kano to ad a mystery stam award when joining ba so people all the way to lowest level will join up......

Chasity and Tony Montana like this.
  5. Tony Montana

That or allow people to come in at waves, so people lev 10k cant enter until say 2 hrs after lower people do.
    That way people arent killed by someone 10k ahead of them in nano seconds

6. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

this new arena is simply an bigger un maker for kano so odds are the arena will stay as is.also we need to just accept that this is the way it is .Embrace it if you want to finish high spend them un

George Burd likes this.
  7. Tony Montana

Good thing I don't and will not EVER buy UN

8. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

actually, this has always been the case.

9. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

The new arena is dreadful. Mindless clicking. I won't take part while there isn't a trace of strategy or skill required.

George Burd likes this.
  10. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

raids are mindless clicking also

11. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

I am seeing a trend, in myself as well, these games are basically becoming candy crush with mindless actions and more in game purchase to do well

12. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Hard to argue with that.

13. KING WEND

KING WEND New Member

i just won BA and it was pure strategy gameplay, exact opposite of mindlessly clicking.

also with my reward i only payed like 50 fp's total

so stop crying and dry ur eyes only cuz u can't be as strong as king wend

14. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

15. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

then sabotage it - do not take part !!!We don't need to just accept that way if we do not like !

16. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

I don't think anyone is crying. Just giving their opinion on a forum meant for opinion sharing.

thor persson, George Burd and Kirsten like this.
  17. Vic

Vic Active Member

yes, and while i still enjoy the game, i've noticed 2 things. 1) you DO have to accept whatever is handed to you, if you don't like it, your only choice is to do something else. 2) sometimes opinions are not always welcomed (and i'm not only talking about other players, either).

18. Alice Prospero

I don't think anyone is crying other than you. My point was that a lot of experienced players preferred the old arena. It was functional and fun. So why not have both? I like the new arena too but i miss the old. No reason to not have it all. Personally i don't see the point of posting if all you want to do is accuse us of crying. Try to be a bit more constructive is my advice. This is not WC :p

19. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

there has to be a reason (if not more than one) why the arenas are set up the way they are now. i'm sure that the reason(s) will never be disclosed. but i would give up on any efforts to bring back the "old" arena, because that simply is not going to happen.

George Burd likes this.
  20. Alice Prospero

More snarky, rude remarks. Not sure what your problem is tbh.
    I am well aware that the people winning new arena is the same, more or less, people winning the old. That's not the point. Win or lose is not the point.
    Most people seems to have understood that it's about user experience. Apparently not you.

It would be nice if you kept your posts on topic instead of just telling everyone how great you are.

thor persson and KING WEND like this.