restarting mobwars

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by Jasna, May 5, 2011.

1. Jasna

Jasna New Member

is there way to restart or reset ur mobwars accnt w/o making a different one?

2. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

nope, not that i know of

3. I'm sure you could talk to Kano Support, and perhaps for a nominal fee they would be willing to wipe your data from their servers allowing you to restart your game from scratch.

DeathMo the Drifter likes this.
  4. im going to summarize the reasons as to why this is not available

it WAS available for viking as pc HOWEVER

A)some "accidental resets"
    B)my account was hacked resets
    C)it reset itself resets

so that option was never available for MW and ZS and was taken away from the other 2 as well

5. Busta

Busta Member

Well, I guess there's no way getting around hacking if people aren't going to use strong enough passwords or whatnot, but you could stop 1 and 3 by allowing the option, but not via a button. Instead you'd contact Kano, who would reset it on your behalf, perhaps with a rollback 'option' available as a failsafe just in case the reset request was a hacked one. To stop misuse just allow one reset per player per lifetime.

I don't think too many people would take up the option so there wouldn't be too much an increase in workload, but it'd be a nice feature that would allow people who were perhaps getting bored of the game to start again, reignite their interest, and play more. And if they end up playing more than they were isn't that what Kano wants?

SwiftlyInnocent and MobMan like this.
  6. Jasna

Jasna New Member

thanks yall :)

7. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

There are a ton of people who do this on Dog Wars.

8. SwiftlyInnocent

SwiftlyInnocent Active Member

just make a new account and quit playing your other one simple as that

9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

This thread is years old and no that is not the right answer you cannot have two accounts

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  10. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

On the Kong/Armor server you're allowed two accounts.

11. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Still only one account for each platform

12. SwiftlyInnocent

it just popped up so i replied to it. as for the accounts you are right but you can submit a ticket to the support saying that you will no longer be using account so and so and will be creating a new account. I have done this

13. ChewbaccaSW

ChewbaccaSW Active Member

Why would you want to start a new account? A good one takes already lots of time ;)

Kirsten likes this.
  14. SwiftlyInnocent

Because you may of built it wrong like i did

15. ChewbaccaSW

ChewbaccaSW Active Member

@SwiftyInnocent : Why do say you built it wrong?

16. SwiftlyInnocent

because my first account was solely energy only i was a level 500 with like 1600 energy

17. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

No but why? anyway you can start a new game on kong or armor

18. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

I think if your account is over 5 years old you should the chance to have a reset skill points and redo them. One good reason for this when this game came out it was totally different, it was not based as much on stamina and energy and was more of a fighting game. Now with the added feature's over the years the older player's are feeling the pain. They now wish they would have known and had a chance to change it all So i for one think you should have a 1 time chance after 5 yrs of playing to be able to reset your skill points or at least half of them and change your character.......or better yet throw a twist on the whole thing have a set of what you can flex skill points say 5% of your total that you can change 1 time a month

MobMan and Justin the killer like this.
  19. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

better yet the ones that have been around the longest should be allow to have 1 new character an a few good weapons an plus some extra favor points like let say around 30 just to keep it fair play which that is a good idea :)