PC and cage matching

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Kirsten, Mar 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greatM

greatM Active Member

more of the same but still you will not post your stats
    LMAO

2. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Battle
    Battles Won: 214,665 Battles Lost: 142,612
    Battle Kills: 3,501 Death Count: 2,240
    Survival Streak: 31 Victory Streak: 6
    Counter Attacks: 14,224
    Cagematches Won: 14,782 Cagematches Lost: 9,007
    Cagematch Kills: 36
    Bounty
    Bounty Wins: 23,625 Bounty Losses: 14,587
    Bounty Kills: 5,504 Bounty Traps: 728
    Bounties Placed: 2,498 Honorable Bounties Placed: 244
    Max Bounty Collected: 271.061 trillion
    Undead Battles
    Undead Wins: 10075 Undead Losses: 1611
    Power Attacks
    Power Attacks Won: 20685 Power Attacks Lost: 1051
    Boss
    Boss Kills: 1310 Bosses Helped: 39,672
    Adventures
    Adventures Taken: 75,924 Adventures Assisted: 22,797
    Challenges
    Challenges Complete: 1,142 Challenges Helped: 33,829
    Pistol Whips
    Pistol Whips Dealt: 13,544 Pistol Whips Received: 10,853
    Pistol Whip Kills: 1,096 Pistol Whip Deaths: 233
    Hardest Pistol Whip: 2,869

This is what the crybaby is looking for. This is what a fighter account looks like not a cager and not someone who needs to level off another player either to get ahead of the game. Now if you were in facebook and you were in my fight range i am sure you would be in the hospital constantly hiding. Yeah i took my losses at the beginning of the game when i was getting my sea legs and adjusting to how this game is truly played. But all those are hits and not leveling.

Kirsten likes this.
  3. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

And that's it in a nutshell isn't it? That's the problem with cagematching because that's the kind of account it promotes. Someone weak who spends most of his time hiding in the hospital and caging you when you are offline. Cagematching and leveling go hand in hand. You level fast and then find your too weak to survive at your new level so you have a crutch to fall back on that will keep you weak. If they were forced to use the primary means of attack like in the other three games besides PC then they would build stronger accounts and participate more.

Kirsten likes this.
  4. greatM

greatM Active Member

14k + cage wins and 34 cage kills an you say you are not a cager. :rolleyes:
    Your cagematch win loss ratio is better than your battle attack win loss ratio so I see not problem there, that can suggets cagematch is so bad.

20685 + 1051 power attacks and you say "all those are hits and not leveling":rolleyes: Why would you power attack? all it does is give more xp per att. So is only used to level faster.

If you have adjusted to "how the game is truly played" then why are you debating the removal of an attack option that can be used against you?

If that is what a fight account looks like and you are getting attacked so much these days by cagers post the stats of the cager that is hasltling you the most that is currenty and active.

The game is not just about how you have desided to play, what options you have chosen to use or not, how fast or slow you chose to level. It is up to the individual to chose how they play. As long as they play with in the T&C

The same options are available to all. If you cant handle being cage at most 50 time a day from a player, then why play a fight game?

Last edited: Aug 22, 2015
  5. greatM

greatM Active Member

I ask again why should you dictate how other chose to play?
    How is being caged when off line any different to a strong attack total player battle attacking a weaker totals player when they are off line?

I've levelled relatively fast both with levelling partners and raids as I adapt to the game, but I am not weak by any means and as you can see from my stats I do not use cage as I said most of my cages was to get the achievements, therefore " Cagematching and leveling" do not necessarily "go hand in hand"

6. Jon Ward

I am done arguing with the idiot. He posts the same crap over and over and whines about caging being taken away. As i said i can care less on your craptastic Kong platform on what happens there. Unless you feel froggy and feel like jumping over to facebook and showing us what your truly made of let the big platform play in the big sand box. And the little platform you come from stay in your little sandbox.

Kirsten likes this.
  7. Old Salt

Yes he does. But more important he ignores what's asked of him and just repeats the same questions he asks that are being answered, from several different points of view. It's why he's lost this debate and why he will lose his cagematching. As I said you want to be cute and play games your cause will go nowhere. I myself refuse to be a part of it anymore. I've given you ample opportunity to present your case why such a "limited feature" (in your own words) should be kept around as an option for higher level players and you either will not or can not make that argument. The devs can read through these posts and decide.

Jon Ward likes this.
  8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

The three of us have not caged in Years, you have been caging , I stopped caging around level 500, that was about 4 years ago. Your stats are comical,you leveled with another safely and you used raids, not impressed in the least. Go back to kong and keep leveling with the few players there , and I will watch as Kong dies a slow death ,like myspace did lol

Jon Ward likes this.
  9. Jon Ward

The point is we all know how the game is played. He is using lame excuses constantly over and over and then he posts he does not cage at all since he got his achievements. So he is sitting here arguing like an idiot over something he claims he doesn't use. And then knock on wood. 9000 levels in 500 days how many of us raise are hands say he is a weak leveling idiot who would get his ass handed to him like all the other raid and leveling fighters who hit one another back and forth eventually do when we catch them.

Kirsten likes this.
  10. Kirsten

Bet he spent alot on Limited items too in that short time, most of high levels on Kong did the same thing,Alec is there too,and we know how he plays lol which is why he is there now and not here .,but I digress,well bedtime ,have fun :)

11. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Cages stat include who hit's you with them as well..

This is a example of why
    • regular fight Your Attack Strength was 35.15% greater
    • cage match Your Attack Strength was 334.34% greater
    • on the same player, No one should be given that advantage of 9.5 times boost in this circumstance for same cost in stamina, even though exp sux.

12. greatM

greatM Active Member

Foggy LMAO are you referring to john's *mate*, that in now showing as no longer available. It seems you have been feed the wrong info.;)
    LMAO how many times now have the player arguing for cagematch to be removed said, they are going to stop replying put me on mute and / or to ignore my posts. but still continue with the irrelevant derogatory posting style. :rolleyes:
    If you know the game then you know you can mitigate the effect of cagematch, but you eiher do not know how, or chose not to.
    Where have I posted I do not cage at all?
    check my stats I have used less than 400 since reaching the final achievement many months ago. More disinformating from you. Seem to be a pattern emerging here.

Oh no I don't LMAO.
    I have answer loads of question, with all the flooding of irrelevant, derogatory posts, from the players so desperate to get the extremely limited cagematch feature removed, I might have missed some. I would say you have ignore far more question.
    You still have not posted you stats, why is that ? is it because it will reinforce that cagematch is no the major issue you say is annoying? ;)

I have presented a good case for not removing cagematch at 5k cage wins ( the last achievment) and I will again once the champions for the removal of cagematch, stops flooding, being personal, derogatory and irrelevant to the subject matter and the thread gets back to facts. Don't worry about that.;)
    Yes the Development team can read through it and decide. It would be much easier if the thread was focused on the facts rather than the reams of irrelevant derogatory posts.

13. greatM

greatM Active Member

Post your stats, then we can look at the cage issue especially when you say "I stopped caging around level 500". what was your cagematch win loss back then roughly then we can truly see how big an issue it is to you.
    Especially when you say "there is no harassment or bulling in a fight game", what other issue could it possible cause?

I play the game using all aspects of the game, I do level, I also do raids, I optimise my boss attacks for the best drops, all legitimate option available to me in the game. I have good, personal, laodout and totals stats for my level.

Bet you have not got a clue, I have not even got 2k pirates as I use my fp wisely optimising the return for fp used. Captains (1869) And I have stronger Weapons, Mateys and ship than my rival that is close to my range is around 1k levels above me that had 2k captains and mostly levelled from throwing stam at any boss he could find, until raids came along and he was high level when raids was introduced.
    The only time I have ever bought a limited item was to significantly improve my loadout attack or defence. I would never consider buying a limited item just to add attack / defence.
    Players have tried using cagmatch against me and try to get back to hospital heath, as they could not win an attack on me any other way. Which was fine for me as it gave me more rivals to fight. They didn't try it for long as they would get killed often but never kill me from attacks.

Apart from a rare pw death these days, The only time I get killed is when listed or from hitting a trap I expected to be there. Which I would say accounts for around 30-50% of my deaths.

But hay as you do not have a good argument for the cagematch being removed at 5k wins, you and the others championing for its removal, seem to want to use misinformation and reams of irrelevant, derogatory posts to avoid the facts. Asking me for information on my account but not being prepared to post your stats.

14. greatM

greatM Active Member

Do they I didnt know:rolleyes: (I thought I would point out this is Irony, to avoid another, long, irrelevant, derogatory, paragraph from some )
    You dont get 14k wins and 9k losses if it is someone else is doing the all the caging on you and if you did you would not be seeing the cagematch strength you use as an example below.
    If you are getting those result them you have relatively high personal and loadout attack against a pirate with relatively low defence personal and loadout . While you have stronger totals.
    If you have used the 37% option to boost your cagematch, I have already suggested that removing the boost option from cagematch could be an option to further limit cagematch if it need any more restriction.

If you have achieved these result against a pirate in range then they have chosen to not use enough defence SP for defence and possible has not set defence load or has not got a good defence loadout. All choices made by the other pirate.

15. Kirsten

OMG lol is this comedy central, cause I am LMAO

16. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

ahem just to play devils advocate for a moment pistol whips only use 1 stat as well :)

17. Old Salt

You lost me dude. You're not equating PW's to cagematches are you?

18. greatM

greatM Active Member

actually Old Salt dude, you lost, ill just wait until all the irrelevant derogatory posting has stop then ill post the fact. Even without your stats that would show you get annoyed about minimal attacks on you. That is so obviously why you are not prepared to post you stats ;)

19. Old Salt

You're little more than a clown so post whatever you want. You don't answer questions though yours have been answered repeatedly. And you outright ignore posts you can't answer. Stats have nothing to do with this issue so the fact that your so hung up on them is testament that you have nothing serious to add to this discussion. And if you think that posting last wins you some special consideration from the devs your mistaken there as well. The only defense you can make of cagematching is that you need it to adjust someone's health your trying to kill off with a PW. Which says plenty about the strength of your pirate.
    Have fun posting with yourself.

Kirsten likes this.
  20. Kirsten

Post this oh obsessed stat boy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.