PC and cage matching

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Kirsten, Mar 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greatM

greatM Active Member

When have I said others have accused me of not answering? You sure like to post a lot that is irrelevant to the thread subject.

How does a weak totals player in range defend against up to thousands of attack per day? and how does that compare to max 50 cagematch?
    A question i have asked you before;)
    I was far from low level before I used mine up and the majority I used up was to get the achievment, so that argument falls flat.
    If you was playing say an army game, you might have a knife, grenades, various gun and ammo, possible vehicles, none of which you would need to use the other features. So that point fall flat.

I have said it is a ligitimate attack option. I have not just said that it is the only reason I am suggest it stays as it is. I would explain again but, some want to post about anything other than the facts.
    Post your stats I will critique them purely on the specific subject of this thread.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2015
  2. greatM

greatM Active Member

Exactly and the thread will go inactive along with the ridiculous idea that cagematch can possibly be so much worse that battle attacks used against weaker totals players. It has been restricted enough.
    Interesting that your post has no relevance to the thread subject matter.

3. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

The only thing falling flat are your posts. You ignore what others say and don't answer questions. Not bothering with responding to you anymore dude. Unless you get serious that is and stop posting nonsense.

4. greatM

greatM Active Member

It would seem you are posting nonsense and so often suggest I have done or not, what you have already done or not done.
    I am serious about getting the fact out about cagematch the subject matter of the thread.

Any valid argument that can be said against cagematch can be said against battle attack when you accept that players have choices on how they play a game with the feature of the game that all have at their disposal, if they chose to use them.

Cagematch limited to 50 attacks per day maximum. V battle attacks orders of magnitude greater.

5. Old Salt

Interesting. I have answered this before many times. You just keep repeating it. Along with your winking emoticon that you're in love with. The higher levels caging me are hiding. Period. They come on, they cage while I am offline, and then they hide. So they are not being attacked thousands of times a day by me or anyone else. Got it now? I'm sure you will be reposting this again.
    The baby pirates that may be too weak to fend off attacks from others when they first start, that's what the cagematch is there for. If you are still too weak to fend off attacks when you are level 10,000 or so; You need to work on your pirate, not use a crutch like cagematching to try to keep yourself afloat.
    One of these cagers has me by over one thousand levels. He needs a 37 percent boost to beat me when he attacks because he's too damn weak otherwise. He never built his pirate up with boss or attack drops because he's too busy caging. That's okay. I love that he's using ten stamina per hit. If he lost his caging option he would have to use that stamina heavy hit all the time. KANO should love that also. :cool:

6. greatM

greatM Active Member

Why should you dictate how others chose to play a game, with the legitimate features available to them?
    Why do you assume, why other chose to play the way they have with the options available to them?
    How is this different from battle attack ( that can be used thousands of times per day ) used against a much weak totals player?
    which we have many more of since raids was introduced.

Then why are you here trying so hard to get this extremely limited attack option removed from the game?
    It is not a defence feature, it is an extremely limited attack feature.

7. Old Salt

Because I don't think it's a legitimate feature. And I've explained many times now how it is different from a battle attack. As I expected you just keep repeating the same questions and pass that off as a new post.

And I've explained why I'm trying to get it removed for use by higher level players. Now if it's such an extremely limited attack option then why are you doing a full court press to keep it in, especially when you say you don't even use it except to adjust someone's health?

And a feature should use all the attributes in the game, not just a few, so one can adequately defend or attack against it. And I've already answered why the suggested removal at 5K makes it a baby captain's feature.

8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Just ignore him he is baiting you ,old salt he and his opinion is not worth your time

9. greatM

greatM Active Member

How can a weak totals player that has chosen to level with raids defend against thousands of battle attacks per day, that a player subjected to 50 cagematches per day could not?
    I have listed ways of counteracting cagematch.

You say you keep repeating your answer but I don't see a valid answer.
    Why don't you see it as a legitimate feature? It has been a part of the game for years! you just chose to ignore it rather than adapt.

The suggested removal of the option being available until a player completes the achievements does not achieve that!
    Some very high level strong players will still have the feature, while some low level low totals players would have it removed.

I can't believe you are still arguing the point that one feature should use all the other feature that is illogical.
    "If you was playing say an army game, you might have a knife, grenades, various gun and ammo, possible vehicles, none of which you would need to use the other features. So that point fall flat."
    and you are still choosing to not post your stats which would make me believe that the amount you are being caged is insignificant.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2015
  10. Old Salt

This post is the same as a half dozen other ones you have written and has been answered. And the answers were not just for you but for the devs and others reading this thread. You should start answering questions put to you.

11. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

better yet, come over to vikings, and we'll see what's what. oh i forgot, we don't have caging. so i guess you'll be staying in your little pirate world.

Kirsten likes this.
  12. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Which stat you want my battle kills which when i feel like killing someone who gets on my nerve is over 3500 Cagematch Kills is 37 and those are from idiots like yourself who attack me and suicide on me in death because they are weak. But if you want a challenge how about you leave that safety platform your on and come join facebook side and see how you fair

Kirsten likes this.
  13. greatM

greatM Active Member

No, the full set of battle stats just like I post when you asked, the difference is I'll critique yours based on the thread topic without the irrelevant derogatory comments. As you seem to want to continue with this posting style;
    It seems you are the idiot, you come in here cry about being attacked in a fight game, that at most is 50 attacks per day, you ask for my stats which I posted, then you act dumb not knowing what stats to post. Or I guess its more like you will look even more stupid when you post them.
    If you don't know were to find your battle stats and how to post them just ask.

Seems you are the one trying to prove that cagematch is so bad and that setting up a cagematch takes little time or effort, why don't you set one up in armor/kong Pirate clan and show me.

It seem none of the players that are so desperate to get cagematch remove are prepared to post their stats to show how bad or not the problem is.

I'm still waiting for Jared to post his game name. So he can cagematch me to eternity.:rolleyes: I was looking forward to that one.
    From above:-
    Jared, Im still waiting for your pm link. We can fight it out for the final argument on cage.

and post the result here :)

We could do the 1st to 100 kills ?
    or
    Who cant play when they want to without being hassled?

Jared, you determine what eternity is and I'll stop once we get there, or before if you like and we can post the results ;)

Last edited: Aug 22, 2015
  14. greatM

greatM Active Member

I have answered questions put to me.

15. Jon Ward

Anyone hear wind blowing or just a little kid still crying about caging being removed and he won't know how to build his character the right way. Go back to your Kong platform kid. This is facebook. We can care less what happens on your pathetic platform.

Kirsten likes this.
  16. Jon Ward

And if your crying to know how i am against cagers I quit long ago after i received my 5k achievement or whatever the last amount was Put up against cagers i win the majority of them all the time. But it has nothing to do with stats if your in a game for stats i feel sorry for you. Stats are padded which obviously yours are showing your win loss ratio in battles being so close to one another you probably used a leveling partner to get where you needed to be in the game to be able to do something with your lopsided character. My cage wins are almost at 15k compared to 9k in losses from others attacking me using this pathetic way of fighting. I am sure if i did come over to Kong and wasted more money on that platform you would eventually get your ass handed to you also. And then you would become like every other cager use the slider attack to win the cage until your maxed out at the 37 percent slide and can no longer win and then you run and hide every time we come on. So yes tell me how cagers are so great in the game. Nothing but hiders in the game and waste of space.

17. greatM

greatM Active Member

More of the same but still no stats.
    LMAO

18. Kirsten

Comparing a kong account 500 days old to a FB account 4 or 5 years old is a complete waste of anyone's time. We don't care about your stats,we know what they are ,you are a semi high level who got there using a leveling partner and probably raids, does not impress any of us. Go back to your little leveling cocoon with your safety net on your dull platform( sorry Kano) . but it is true FB is where it is at where there are actually people ,lots of people alot more people than Kong will ever see,lol

Jon Ward likes this.
  19. greatM

greatM Active Member

Who said anythinkg about comparing stats from the two platforms? post your stats, and we can discuss them in direct relation to the thread topic.
    It is funny though how you want to know more and more about my account, that is not on fb, but are not prepared to post even your battle stats.
    I'll not lower myself any more using the unnecessary, irrelevant, derogatory, words that the champions for cagematch removal seem to not be able to post without using.

That usually happens when people have lost the argument.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2015
  20. Kirsten

We know your stats and are not impressed with how you got there, that is the crux of it, your game experience is based on leveling with a partner and raids. enough said, we are not interested in stats per sey, anyway

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.