[VC] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 11, 2015.

1. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

tiers should be raised by at least 500 levels, maybe even 1k...or even add a 4th tier for the higher ups

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

It's total actions Demonik, not damage which might of been the cause.

Kirsten likes this.
  3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Please submit a ticket to Support the can double check whether or not you are receiving your rewards properly and if something did happen to them they will set it right. :)

4. Demonik1

I was planning on it, took a screenshot and all..... And isn't the most damage pretty much the same as mpst total actions? If someone does the most damage, im pretty sure they should have the most actions as well?

5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Nah, lower level in tier most likely less damage=more actions, or maybe they healed a bunch for someone else.
    Even though a group against boss, your attributes still come into play individually.

http://forums.kanoapps.com/threads/...and-feedback-thread.14761/page-11#post-134815
    post #214 Which I think KANO should address.

Just curious, I started playing on ARMOR and have no clue who is who and associated level.
    • I would think there should be some way to tell highest damage etc. per tier. Without having to click each name, find the boss again, wash/rinse/repeat. If going for the guaranteed superior drop.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2015
  6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Raid Event Sept 10 at 9 am PST

[​IMG]

Event Tiers:

Facebook/ Kano Play server 2
    0 - 3,000
    3,000 - 7,500
    7,500+

Kongregate/Armor Games
    0 - 2,500
    2,500 - 4,000
    4,000+

Krimson King likes this.
  7. Demonik1

the tier update is ok for server 2 but ive seen the leaderboard on fb and i think its way outta whack....i think there should be 4 tiers anyway...maybe up the health a little and add a tier thats 10k+....just a thought

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

FB VC my opinion would be closer to
    • 1-3500
    • 3501-9000
    • 9001+
    120th on leaderboard which is farthest can look is level 10,054

John Luna likes this.
  9. Lester peterson aka Pete

Lester peterson aka Pete Active Member

I have always said more tiers and every body should be able to help or hinder your raid boss a thought

10. Lester peterson aka Pete

Lester peterson aka Pete Active Member

I believe your right on this

11. Ståle Lyngfoss

Ståle Lyngfoss New Member

As i see it. Raids is just a KANO cash cow, if you like to admt it or not.. I myself do join em, but compared to battle exp it is not worth S***.. The amount of energy used to unlock a raid is just beyond me.. And the end drop? We use tonns of stam and energy on the boss just to get a shitty weapon we could easily buy for less FP other places.. The rare drops.. PFFT... Fact is. If i want fast lvls i do radis and pay to it hurts. if i want drops and stuff, i buy em for under half the prize and get em for sure! It`s just a battle game thats no longer a battle game, just a game where the person that throws the most cash on wins.. Time to change it??

Kirsten, WOADLORD and Lucifer like this.
  12. I would argue that these Raid Bosses are very novel that offers unique worthwhile rewards in KANO you can level up pretty well and you also get ten skill points from fighting a boss fight all of which can add skill to your character.
    I totally agree opening up the keys are way too expensive if I don't use all of my energy fighting the boss fight which I usually do, I could have used some of that energy on adventures and get some needed weapon drops even level up with it when out of stamina. I personally haven't opened raid bosses since they started them and I have pretty good energy in all my games
    . You could have purchase that weapon but not the experience from attacking the raid boss or using your energy to heal it making even more experience points and again you can get more skill points to add to your attack or defense all of which should help a fighter on the fight screen. If you fight it correctly you should get something although I have come in third best in several games mob, PC and Viking and got a weak weapon or very rarely nothing. Not perfect but a work in progress. I would argue they should have a battle drop during the raid boss fights since it's such an effort to make a good character which might have taken a year or longer and you spend so much stamina, energy and game credits to win the rewards.

13. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

Raids start. Same complaints. Is this Ground Hog day?

Kirsten likes this.
  14. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Just get rid of them altogether, the games should never have had them it has ruined the games, worse than the leveling with a partner , crap or just leveling with adventures, or just reg bosses, so many only take one road in their quest to be # 1, it is actually interesting to watch, yet ......................

15. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Thanks to one player who is resetting every boss posted, I don't think that the Raids will be very popular this month.

16. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

i did find the keys wasnt too bad to get, my 2nd raid boss i summoned i had to do each job 1 to 2 times to get them which i thought was awesome.

17. Sir Opinion Alot

If they are to keep them i think they should be a boss only syndicates, guilds, etc. can only open they do 1 at a time yes less people so add a day or 2 to it but his way it is limited to 1 at a time and when its finished they can summon another one this way kano can keep there cash cow for the spenders and we can slow the 8 day rush of ignoring the game, this would help with the non healing for one would not screw there team, 2nd not of the perish issue's i can see people doing this alot i will constantly do one if i didnt have to rush all the time when it is limited, also now an issue is the tiers can fill up fast for most players and then you have the problem of those who want them not getting there fair share. Its causing alot of issues. And i feel this could stop alot of the problems all in all i know for one this time around ive noticed its harder to join alot everyone takes spots so fast its crazy stupid.

18. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

The best way to avoid alot of that is by private invites, this time around more were doing it, and all the raids I got in were safe except for one player's, but I had my min and more in, an even though two players( he invited, guess they are not really his friends) killed it over and over, after I was done I got a superior , anyway.

So the moral of the story, is to only invite and get invited by the players you know are gonna do the right thing, and anyone that joins a public boss need their heads examined, we had a few other players killing raids left and right , one guy was bragging about it, going from raid to raid ,killing as many public ones he could get into.

19. Sir Opinion Alot

well then maybe i need to find some cause i do about 20 and thats it i get very lucky in most i join

20. YodaYoda

YodaYoda Member

There are a few players who purposely just hit a boss and refuse to heal. They just leave it in the red. This is a problem because another player could accidentally perish the raid. Kano should penalise players who leave the raid party health in the red by benching them or banning them for the entire raid event.

Then there are players who make alternate, low level accounts with the intention of ruining the raid for the rest of the participants. To resolve this issue, Kano should implement a minimum level requirement in order to participate in the raid boss event.

Bolan Hoffbauer likes this.