[PC] PW 1 loaded gun death

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by George Burd, Aug 19, 2015.

1. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

I suggested this a while back and would like to bring it up again, I think it would be hilarious if you pw some one for 1 damage and it says You pistolwhipped with a loaded pistol, it has gone off and killed you hahahahahahhaha

Luca Di Nicola likes this.
  2. peterson

peterson New Member

I like this idea. At least something like a chance to do double damage would be fun.

3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Still not into the idea.

4. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

How about if it was a bit more Russian Roulette? Sometimes you insta-kill the person you are whipping, sometimes you die?

George Burd likes this.
  5. DeathMo the Drifter

DeathMo the Drifter Active Member

I kinda like your idea there should be a risk in PW the pistol bounced off there head n knock you out :)

George Burd likes this.
  6. George Burd

ya know someone somewhere had to have done this lol

7. greatM

greatM Active Member

I don't like the idea, if you are going to do it to pws then it should be the same for any attack. Why single out pws.

Its bad enough already when you can pw a player for a few K health and only get a 1 health hit.

There are achievements for pws one should not be penalised for going for the achievement.

8. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Yeah this idea has been tossed around a few times but I don't like the idea of being able to get an instant kill on someone with a PW. You should have to work for it.

Kirsten likes this.
  9. Thorgh

Thorgh New Member

I like the idea, with one but. The pw would kill you but only take some of your health. Guns from that times used to jam :)

10. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Kill you but leave you with health? :confused:

11. Thorgh

Thorgh New Member

PW wouldn't kill you, but only take some of your health. :D

12. You should have back your stamina..in case you do 1 damage :p

George Burd likes this.
  13. George Burd

just gonna pop this up again I think it would be hilarious lol You just Pistol Whipped Pirate Kanodev with a cocked and loaded flintlock, resulting in it firing in your face, you are a bad pirate and dead as a result

14. Jkvkid

Jkvkid New Member

Very Bad Idea