[PC] Pirate clan not loading

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by greatM, Aug 16, 2015.

1. greatM

greatM Active Member

Just had the page not loading pop up, then nothing worked, managed to post to armada chat saying page not loading another player posted yep nothing is working.
    Then tried to relog and can not load Pirate clan completely get so far and it hangs

2. greatM

greatM Active Member

Finaly got back in

3. coast chicken

coast chicken New Member

having real issues loading and getting into pirate clan via the new windows 10 as it doesn't seem to support it the same

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Are you using the new Internet browser that comes with 10 (Edge)? That might be causing some issues because it's not one of our supported browsers yet.

We had a game outage for a period of time yesterday, the developers hopped on and fixed it up ASAP. :)

5. greatM

greatM Active Member

Hi m7tch, dam you got me there:), I failed on that one with the browser update ;) the last few days I've had reminders to update firefox browser, but was being slack:rolleyes: sorted on that one now thanks :)

10 lol this dinosaur ( over13 yrs old) of a pc, it uses xp it wouldn't cope with anything above xp :D

I only post here when I'm sure it is server side, when others are seeing the same issues and have check what I'm seeing is not my side.;)

PS just realised the 10 post wasn't a reply to me, but it is still :D that im using xp. I so need to build a new pc, but this old baby has done me proud. :)