[LCN] August 14 Syndicate Wars Token Issue

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Aardvark, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Stagger Lee

Stagger Lee New Member

Mitch, I used two token refills during the Great 2015 syndicate war snafu ... I also would like my stamina replenished and my token and two token expenditure refunded with godfathers points spent included.

2. Geoff Heretic Wild

Geoff Heretic Wild Active Member

Don't forget to remove all the XP you earned as well.

3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

and send a ticket to support, Kano does not know who many of us are by our forum account, they need your game link in a ticket.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  4. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

send in a ticket and dont forget about the 2 or 3 lvls or more you gained also have them take that back for your stamina cause i know 2 refills would of got me 4 lvls. You refilled took advantage I say you get to keep your xp and nothing happens.I could see if it was a true honest mistake but you all took total advantage even went to chats and rang up your players to take advantage we all know the rules of SW's and infinite tokens is not part of it.

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Eileen2468

Eileen2468 New Member

I was at work and missed the whole thing. No 'fix' is ever going to please everyone…. Hindsight is 20/20 but I wish they had just scrapped this one and restarted it at the evening start time vs trying to sort out the mess this glitch caused.

It is what it is.

Mary Lou likes this.
  6. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

I wasn't online for the Great SW Snafu of 2015 however I really feel I should be compensated. Compensate me please. Please compensate me. Compensate me right now! I don't understand why you instantly haven't compensated me? Are you not sitting there waiting for me to post in the forum so you can compensate me? Come on I said please so compensate me. Compensation will set you free.

Burnsie and Marc14 like this.
  7. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

I FOR ONE, care less about the compensation....returning my GF"s spent would be nice but I would have rather seen the patch applied be a bit more accurate. Kano removed nearly all of our syndicates points.

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Which is it?

9. Vic

Vic Active Member

i wonder how many of the thread posters here took advantage of this issue?

10. Sir Opinion Alot

more than a few handfuls did

11. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

Everyone who played at that time.

Remember, this was not an exploit. This happened during normal play.

12. Vic

Vic Active Member

so what is all of the griping about? it seems to me that there isn't much difference in the rankings for this war so far. or are we fighting over who is going to get 1st, 2nd, and 3rd?

13. Sir Opinion Alot

now the gripe is they want all the 1000's of stamina they used back during the so called glitch, exploit or taken advantage of the situation to gain wps and xp, basically its like the skill points being changed you cant take back all that xp so you shouldnt get back the stamina you used knowing, we only get 300 tokens, and refill at a given amount per token, these are given rules you did exploit the bug that was in the programming and if you decided to refill and get the xp than thats your fault and not kano so why are you complaining are you mad you wasted all that stamina thinking you was going get to keep those war points. No people did not do the right thing and tell kano instead they went to facebook chats and got on all they could to take advantage. Thats the truth and sometimes the truth hurts.

14. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

There are two gripes:
    - By those who think the fix was wrong and unfair
    - By those who bought refills that they otherwise wouldn't have

PS. Sir Opinion Alot, split that crap up into some separate sentences. It is unreadable.

15. Vic

Vic Active Member

but if the end result for the war is more or less the same, what is the big deal? we're going to place about the same as we always do, so it doesn't matter to me. i guess i can't relate because i don't buy my arena/fight/war victories, i guess if i did, i could relate more.

16. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

'more or less the same' can mean a 10/15 FP difference in rewards.

It's also a fundamental question of fairness...if you can't relate, that is fine with me. But a fix that makes a syndicate go from 300k to 2900 WP is broken. Furthermore, the bug messed with much more than just points, also kills and such. None of that was fixed.

Plenty of non-payers were affected. So this comment makes you look a bit like a ....

RafeDavid likes this.
  17. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

Some folks put a lot of time and effort into building their character/account to be strong for Syndicate Wars. Notice I did not use the word 'money'. I know there are those out there who simply use SW as a way to gain some extra XP however for each that do that there are as many or more who take it seriously and strive to maximize their performance. For the casual SW player the impact of the 'snafu' was minimal. For the players who look forward to competing in SW every two weeks this war has thrown everything off and left nothing but questions.

18. jahrista

jahrista Member

well it's clear than kano don't care about the issue
    not 1 reply in days

19. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Support does not work over the weekend, so a delay is normal. They are responding to the tickets about this issue today. :)

Kirsten likes this.
  20. jahrista

jahrista Member

there is only 2 fair ways to resolve the issue
    rolling back the server which will cause alot more drama because of hitlist kills taken back etc
    or just restarting the syn wars & giving everyone the lousy reward of first place for your guys bug
    you guys have not refunded any fp used for stam refills during the bug
    instead u have stolen the points gained from the stam refills & expect us to be happy with the crap xp we got from the stam used