[VC] The Raid Boss is Now Available!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Oct 1, 2014.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

2. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

if it is not a bully tactic then why do you want the ones that does min. or lvl alot to have to heal, esp. when we know its the first 2 tiers that gain the most, and get the levels so if your higher and attack or list then it is bullying you attacking for all the wrong reason if they kill the raid list em, but the raid killers dont level you want to stall the ones that do help. Heres the problem cause if your chaining me or listing i will stop on that raid and wont do no more and sign off, then you will be stuck with more people not doing enough cause you listed or chained them. You want people to help with raids but what if they are constantly being listed by a enemy and can not ever help and what if that person does alot on all raids they are in. These are the issues i see they will stop doing the raid and sign off due to lost of xp and not worth healing then you have more people doing less on raids due to this hassle.

3. Kirsten

I would not be afraid of someone with your mindset who wants to hide while attacking a raid, not doing the min, that is your choice, there are plenty of people who can take care of slackers ,always has been as there have always been slacker, space takers with no intention of even doing the min, as well as the raid killers, I have never in VC or PC ever lost out on a boss, for that reason

4. Kirsten

The people on my raids or the ones I am invited to are never a problem nor raid killers or slacker, I don't go public I hand pic my people and I am hand picked , if I join a public one I am taking a chance anyway that some nobody is gonna wreck it, and there is no such thing as a bully in a PVP game, get that thought right out of your head.

Demonik1 likes this.
  5. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

the problem is there are peolpe hitting raids down to red, then move on to the next and next never healing and players have no form of reprisal against them for their heinous actions

Demonik1 and Kirsten like this.
  6. Sir Opinion Alot

and that something needs to be done I agree but the heal thing is a bad idea think about it for a few minutes and imagine doing a raid and having a whole nother set of actions to do again. Also George they are talking about the ones that actually do the raids the ones gaining alot of levels. They arent mentioning the healing for the ones killing the raids we already deal with them. and they are talking about healing your mobster to attack the raid this has nothing to do with them not healing the raid. they talking about outside the raid event normal gameplay healing like you do when you attack a regular boss.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2015
  7. Kirsten

It was like that, Jamey in the first VC raid and no one suffered

8. Kirsten

I am agreeing with George, alert the media :p

George Burd likes this.
  9. Sir Opinion Alot

also people complained then and thats why we are where we are today with not healing, it didnt make sense since the boss didnt damage your mobster like a normal boss would have. But if I knew people would only act upon the ones not doing the right thing I could agree but what i take from reading this its the ones gaining mass levels and usually they do the right thing. If your worried about ones in raids not doing the right thing here follow your own advice and dont do public raids and keep your personal. But im done now and im going to agree to disagree :p

10. Sir Opinion Alot

make raids a syndicate, guild event that way who dont do what needs to be done can be dealt with by there group, make them 5 or 6 day event and once 1 raid is done the respected leader can open the next, this way we still got them, they will slow down like alot asked, if you dont heal you have your group to deal with, if you sandbag you have your group to deal with. This would also hopefully stop the game from being totally ignored for a whole week. And stop the issues of this and that person not doing the right thing and save alot of problems down the road at the rate the raids are going kano will always have a bunch of problems also tier issue's would be gone.

11. Kirsten

No matter what is done or not done by kano or players someone is not gonna be happy and someone is gonna complain

Last edited: Aug 11, 2015
  12. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

It's a very simple answer, one of those "why didn't I think of that" kinda things...... Why do you need to heal? Cause kano made it that way and theyre never wrong, trust me..... I know these things

Kirsten and JADES like this.
  13. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I sometimes think DEMONIK your a brother from another mother....

Don't hurt my bunny in picture LOL

Kirsten likes this.
  14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey, you said it, not us. :p

Demonik1 and George Burd like this.
  15. bully thor

bully thor Active Member

if they dont use energy in any raid boss take there levels of them, and dont refund any stamina or money they used that way they have to heal

Kirsten likes this.
  16. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

dont invite selfish players into you raid there are plenty of quality clan that would not screw up your raid and if you make it public then its your fault

Demonik1, George Burd and Kirsten like this.
  17. Kirsten

cool looking boss , I have to say :)

18. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

This is one I was campaigning for for a while, glad to see it turned out so well. :)

Kirsten likes this.
  19. Micaylah

Micaylah Active Member

Thanks. I actually learned something new here!

20. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Great concept, you should put your 2 cents in more often bud

mi7ch and Kirsten like this.