[ZS] Unable to Send Gifts

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by WarZone, Aug 9, 2015.

1. WarZone

WarZone New Member

I have played for years without problems. In the last few days, whenever I select a gift to send, the pop-up box (that asks permission to send) flashes and disappears. I have one squad member with whom I've had a gifting problem for several months, but now it is almost everyone. Also the permission box started popping up every time a few months ago, even though I always check "do not ask again." The flash/no-send is happening with boosts as well.

I searched and found an old issue from 2011 that sounded similar. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Evelyn May Dively likes this.
  2. Richard Frey

Richard Frey New Member

I am having the same problem, just started a few days ago. The other problem is if someone is in your squad then why do they have to be your friend? I didnt know (personally) most of the old squad so when i cleared my list to only people i know thats when i had to start confirming to send gifts. Now i cant even send them at all. I have also been playing for years with no prior probs, hope you will look into this. Thx

3. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

its a non facebook friend prolem-use the kanoplay .com site and there should be no problems

WarZone and Kirsten like this.
  4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yes Kano play works fine for sending gifts till the problem that has been going on for many many weeks, now can be cleared up if it is even possible

Tony Montana likes this.
  5. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

Eh I just send my 5 min to get the dailies

6. i have that same problem, its makes me not wanna send gifts cos it takes too long ,lets have a "send all" button thats what people want ...

Don off sorrow and Tony Montana like this.
  7. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

just do 5 and carry on

Don off sorrow likes this.
  8. billalf

billalf New Member

I have actually stopped sending gifts to those members whom I know are going to get pop ups I have even tried cancelling the gift send when I do get a pop up but gift still gets sent

9. WarZone

WarZone New Member

Hellhavenofury:) had it right. I think it was a problem between zs squad members not needing to be fb friends. I actually just gave up playing on fb and play on Kano now with no problems. I like to send gifts to my squad & faction because I want all of them to get their dailies too. No excuses - especially for help!

10. Don off sorrow

Don off sorrow Active Member

that why i stoped to send gifts cant bothered with sending gifts like idiot and lose lik 15e mins to send like 80 gifts nah its not worth it

11. Don off sorrow

Don off sorrow Active Member

thats good idea , but i have beter dont send any :p

12. WarZone

WarZone New Member

You are too funny Don!