[PC] AW healing

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Zombiefried, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Zombiefried

Zombiefried Member

What would be the odds of having an AW armada heal button similar to the Pirate heal button? I would like to heal the armada with just a simple click. It would then deduct the correct about of stamina and tokens. If I had to few tokens or stamina it would only heal to the lowest of these. I have the ability to power heal when I am fighting but, this isn't what I want. I want to heal just to the armada max and not beyond.

richylufc and George Burd like this.
  2. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

especially if you are a lower end healer, click click click click att, click click lol I like the idea

3. DeathMo the Drifter

DeathMo the Drifter Active Member

Or at least be able to choose 1 through just like when attacking

4. Could kano reward with some more xp the "heal" action...? the difference btw the attack action and the heal action is too high.

I don't mean they need to be the same but at least heal ation should be half xp of an attack action.
    That way players would also more motivated to do heal actions...

George Burd likes this.
  5. richylufc

richylufc New Member

the motivation needed to heal is so you not always losing war points,the main reason for wars tho is to attack and kill so that should always be worth more but do agree healing could do with a little tweak up tho

6. greatM

greatM Active Member

Having a power heal button, I would say is a Bad Idea for a few reasons, not least of all as an alt on a rival armada could just click it to stop an armada other than their main armada from getting the kill. It would also make getting kills more difficult.

weather you are healing or attacking you need to click a lot at times. Compared to raids, the amount of clicking required it minimal.

With regard to xp for healing it does seem very low when compared to attacking. Players that add high def for healing in AW are penalised for being a team player.

It would be gd for healing to use energy instead of stam. The Token count would be the same just that energy is removed instead of stam when healing.

George Burd likes this.
  7. George Burd

after more consideration, I think a power heal would be a good idea, especially if your like me playing thru a clod server on a phone lol when I tap quickly my screen zooms in and out and in and out lol

DeathMo the Drifter likes this.
  8. greatM

greatM Active Member

I guess an AW auto heal button that heals the same as if a player was clicking the heal button would fix this,

but a heal dump option would significanlty affect AW, opening it up more to abuse from alt use.

9. George Burd

the whole system is abuses already, what else is new, someone will always find a way to cheat or a loophole

10. DeathMo the Drifter

DeathMo the Drifter Active Member

I have the same problem missed a lot of kills bounties because of the dumb zoom

George Burd likes this.