[VC] Not getting a full refill with 10 fps purchase

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Sir Opinion Alot, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Ok yes but Mitch says you are getting a full refill unless. I read it wrong,I suppose it should be stated in the help section if it is not , not that many read that section

Tony Montana likes this.
  2. Kirsten

Right but you posted that you were not , again unless I am not reading this right

Tony Montana likes this.
  3. Kirsten

All you are doing is reposting things I have already read I know there is a cap I remember hearing about it quite some time ago forget it you are really not answering my question and that is fine, for me it is something I already knew

Tony Montana likes this.
  4. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

im getting 5000 of 5185

Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  5. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

Stay tuned. I would like to know about this sliding scale as many people I know might be having trouble in the 5000-6667 range if they are not paying attention. And for that matter, below 5000 as well as the person' outlined to me.

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

There's nothing more to this scale than I haven't already explained. Unless it somehow slipped by me it's been in place since before I started at Kano over two years ago so this isn't exactly a new phenomenon.

The stamina refilled on an FP purchase will slide up depending on your level and how many points invested you have in Stamina up to the 7,500 cap (which is common knowledge). If you want to know what level/stamina will get you what amount refilled let me know and I'll be happy to tell you. :)

7. Kel the Merciful King

Say level 4000. What is there maximum stam? 4000?

8. Kel the Merciful King

Am told it's a formula above 6667 as well to the ultimate cap which u can't hit before level 10,000: 7500. So you cannot jump to 7500, you have to crawl to it.

I am really surprised at this and still dumbfounded by it.

9. Sir Opinion Alot

well putting a cap on things like this is just as bad as putting a limit on how much xp you can gain a day, its kind of like having a limiter on a car engine so they dont move to fast just cost me alittle more on refills. Im still in owe by all this I just dont understand

10. Kirsten

Or putting a limit on how many raid bosses you can join at one time ?? :p Besides the fact that there is no limit to how much someone levels , as we see with raids some just level, now to level , do nothing else with the game , I wonder what the mindset is to be a high level nowadays with absolutely nothing behind it, which is what these raids show the newbies is possible, just to have that level number beside their name??? Big whoop

Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
  11. Kel the Merciful King

I got to level 2500 in PC quick using Raids ... could not buy a property in 10's but that is a sidethread. That would have taken a very long time otherwise, and aside from an experiment, I missed tons of things along the way, including PVP stuff. Does look nice though :p I did not run into the stam cap (I think).

Kirsten likes this.
  12. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

Well you know what they say, want in one hand ....

Kirsten likes this.
  13. Kirsten

That deserves a L O L

Tony Montana likes this.
  14. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

Players SHOULD be able to place THEIR Skill Points in WHATEVER Category THEY choose, with absolutely ZERO "penalty" that is being caused as a direct result of in-game restrictions that are out of players' control! @Jamey Kean is right - if you pay 10 GF's/UN's to purchase a "refill", then you should without a doubt get exactly that - A REFILL! You can't really even call it a "refill" due to the fact that it is not truly "refilling" you. If you lookup the definition of "refill", this is what you will find:

re·fill
    verb
    rēˈfil/
    1. 1.
      fill (a container) again.
      "she paused and refilled her glass with wine before going on"
    noun
    ˈrēˌfil/
    1. 1.
      an act of filling a container again.
      "he proffered his glass for a refill"
    Nowhere in there does it mention filling or refilling partially - I believe it's safe to assume they didn't feel the need to clarify that in the definition for a reason! Just my thoughts..

Last edited: Aug 5, 2015
    Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  15. Sir Opinion Alot

It came to my attention when I was just a few 1000's lvls lower my stamina was getting me 14 lvls for 10 fps so when i hit the bar where it change to only 3 lvl per refill i decided to add more stamina when i did i hit the cap, to me this makes me think Kano dont mind the lower levels to get as much free as they can but when it comes to higher levels its harder and they make it even harder to level by capping ur stamina. I was working on 5 or 6 lvls per refill for the raids so the cost is not to heavy, but now they have a cap I cant even barely get 4 out of my stamina, to me this show kano makes higher levels pay to level and that is disgusting that it is so openly shown here with the cap. Not to disrespect anyone in kano this is how ur customer feels.

16. Karess

Karess Member

If Kano is going to force a sliding scale on players they should ALSO adjust the FP cost to refill or at least make it crystal-clear how much stamina they are purchasing for their FP.

Doing less is abusive and disrespectful to the players affected by this cap.

At Jamey, there is more to the game that just leveling; and JUST leveling will NOT make you a strong player. You will be high level yes, but you will be very weak comparatively speaking. Perhaps this is what Kano is trying to protect you from. It is a combat-based game, big and weak(er) will not make you any happier than small and weak does.

To Kano: seriously, just remove the cap and give people a restart from scratch option when they realize they've f'd up their character beyond repair

17. Kirsten

No way no do overs but make the cap crystal clear, for Jamey he is not new player ,for example he plays the other games,we all make choices , and anyway he is just a bit over the 5 k Stamina so now he can add to other areas, it is never too late to change the course of a game. Besides a lot of players who play the other games are doing raids in some of the games They never were interested before to see how fast they can level , I hear a lot bragging about it , their choice , they do not get to start over they made their beds now they can lay in them

Last edited: Aug 5, 2015
    Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  18. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

5,000 is the minimum on this scale, so if they have 5,000 Stamina, that is what they will get.

19. Sir Opinion Alot

i agree with you to a point, thus my reason for so much stamina is I stopped playing all together, then the raids came around and if you carry right attack and defense you still get good numbers, I was just doing the high stamina so i could get more out of my refills during the raid events, besides that area of the game i get on daily run through jobs and do my own bosses since i did level so fast they actually give really good xp and what i have left i join alot out of wc for chance of fps. I usually save what i get through the 3 weeks of rest before next raid. So i do get the fighting area of this but now there are so many outlets of the game you dont need to focus on fighting anymore and when you fight to level it takes way to long so i would rather have high stamina and join many boss battles, they are the fastest way to lvl. But with this if they do a scale why should i pay for full price that others get 100% of there stamina and say i get 95% of it, its not fair you shouldnt pay full price for a partial refill. But i have said my peace and i will leave it at that cause we all know i want stop playing these apps. Thanks for reading my gripe Jamey AKA OLD MAN JENKINS

20. Sir Opinion Alot

yes she is correct if it wasnt for raids i wouldnt be playing Pirate clan viking clan or even zoombie slayer, LCN is my main game

Kirsten likes this.