[VC] Not getting a full refill with 10 fps purchase

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Sir Opinion Alot, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

Due to recent events in Viking Clan I have found it very hard to purchase a stamina refill at all anymore. I expect when I buy a refill not a daily reward or boost but with FPS that I buy or earn I feel I am getting screwed by only getting 5000 max with a FavorPoint purchase with the raids coming up I am now at the point where i dont wanna buy refill for that since i am not getting it topped. Am I the only one that thinks a cap on a purchase is just flat wrong I am the one that chose things this way if thats the case why so many 1000's of lvls i was able to purchase a full refill till I hit 5000 and that is not fair. I did this for a reason to make lvling easier but now they are basically capping leveling. Please change this kano if someone buys a refill they need to receive a full refill its just not fair for those people to not receive a full refill with purchase. CHANGE THIS PLEASE

2. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

Are you saying you are capped at 5000 stam a refill Jimmy? I want to be clear on this. The game overall had a cap introduced at 7500 stam which I hit after someone else hit it just before me. You can maybe imagine the stink this caused but there will be a mighty stink from anyone who gets capped at 5000 with others capped at 7500 or maybe even higher ????????????? i.e. Fielding did not hit it first.

Kano: Should I consider myself lucky I had already passed this "new" cap on stam?

I am holding on to what I think and likely actions on this new limit if its confirmed.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

There is no "new" cap, the Stamina refill for VC/PC is a sliding scale; the higher you level and the more skill points in Stamina the more you will get back on refill up to 7,500. Just to clear things up. :)

So Jamey is getting 5,000 now but he will get more as he continues to level.

Kirsten likes this.
  4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

So then , Jamey , there you go :)

5. Kel the Merciful King

Good. I can save my angst of the day for elsewhere like the premature rate of death of pro-wrestlers ....

Crazy and Kirsten like this.
  6. Sir Opinion Alot

it's cleared up and i think it stinks oh well i know now, :( heres my rant with way i do my stamina i was getting alot of levels for a refill so i was trying to keep it to where i get 5 or 6 lvls out of a refill when i finally got it high enough there was a cap, not to long ago i was getting alot lvls out of a refill and now this is upsetting cause it makes me feel as if they are trying to put a cap on getting free levels. Its not reasonable to buy a refill either, I didnt expect the levels to stay like that. When i do this my others areas are weak and i have to play smart, now I am at a point where I am glad i didnt put actual cash into this app. And with the recent event i think i will walk away very easily. Im sorry if i come off rude I dont wanna make kano mad this is there app. and there rules I may not agree with this. So there is my rant thanks for the years of entertainment.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2015
    Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  7. Lucifer

Lucifer Active Member

There is a stamina cap, your max stamina for refills up to level 6667 is 5000, if that's not a cap? then what is it? I found out the hard way on kong myself, I knew about the 7500 cap but the 5000 cap came as a surprise!

8. Lucifer

Lucifer Active Member

HI Lucifer,

Thanks for contacting us,

I've talked to our developers, this is by design. There is a cap on how much you can get from a stamina refill based on your current level.

From level 1 through level 6666 the cap is 5000.

I hope this answers your question.

Regards,

Annick
    Viking Clan Support

Hi Lucifer,

The cap will change once you hit level 6667.

Regards,

Annick
    Viking Clan Support

9. Kirsten

Mitch did say it was dependent on your level.

Tony Montana likes this.
  10. Kel the Merciful King

This whole thing I think stinks. I never ran into a cap and I am not sure it was there for me ... 6667 ... if the rule of thumb players use is followed ... hold stam = to level which is tough to do but a game goal I pass to everyone, I never knew this would kick in. It alters the way you build a character which takes a lot of the challenge and fun out of the game.

It also is found out the "hard way", versus upfront.

This has me lost for words.

11. Kel the Merciful King

There is a certain economy and most people are not going to hit level 6667 with 5K stamina if they are fighters. That said with 5K stam at under level 6667, you should be able to get a "free" refill "levelilng" versus other players, versus pure boss bashing. Boss bashing with smarts applied would get you back to free levelling but just not as fast.

No mattter, I don't like this cap or the higher one a bit. I have adjusted to playing less from it, naturally. I think you will do the adjustment as well.

And my advice to keep your stam = your level is tossed out the window ... with an asterisk on a hidden cap *again*.

12. Kel the Merciful King

From a level 4600 ... "yes i haven't been buying any lately due to them not giving me my recommended amount" which is btw 3100 ... that seems totally new. I know I had lots of stam for my level and always got a full refill whenever.

What is the formula for the "sliding scale" ???????

13. Robert Belrose

Robert Belrose Active Member

I'm guessing that there isn't a 'sliding scale' on the FP purchases based on level... why are fp's worth more at lvl 6667 than 6666? And while we are here why is it fair that at say lvl 100 you get 50 stam fill per level and at lvl 30 K you get the same ??? That 50 refill was put in a long time ago when all the lvls were low.. isn't it about time you stopped ripping us off?

14. Sir Opinion Alot

to me the cap thing does one thing and that is slow leveling, All I can say Is if I am buying a refill it should be 100% that is a refill if I only get 90% of it i should only pay 9 fps you wouldnt pay for a refill of your gas tank and only get partial you would stop buying that product and find a new supplier. Just saying this has really slowed my gameplay down and I am afraid more will follow suit its just not right

15. Sir Opinion Alot

yes exactly

16. Kirsten

I am not a Stam hound only lately since raids have I been adding to Stam I do not place all my skill points in any one area ,Imi to go do is not the best idea people choose that way and eventually find it was not a good choice for various reasons .

17. Kirsten

I never was told this rule of thumb and also did not do it is has not hampered my game

18. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

if you spend a 10 un for a refill then it should be a true refill not on a sliding scale.

19. Kirsten

Question I have is for Jamey is this your FB VC game , just curious being ya still a relatively low level there

Tony Montana likes this.
  20. Sir Opinion Alot

level or not when you purchase a refill it should be just that a refill, that would be like going to the gas station and pay for refill and only get partial tank.