[PC] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Chris Liotta

Chris Liotta New Member

top tier on facebook has to go a LOT higher.... the top tier sometimes fills within 30 seconds, while the other two tiers take hours or days or sometimes NEVER fill..... the top tier was filling almost immediately back 5 or 6 raids ago, now it's worse because there's dozens more people on the top tier even though it's been raised from 5000 to 7500 because some players do 1000-1500 levels or more on each raid event !!! It needs to go to 10,000 right away and maybe even higher ! ADMINS - Isn't the best thing when the tiers fill equally fast compared to each other?

2. Michael Cooper

Michael Cooper New Member

Kirsten likes this.
  3. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

Thats the rest of the game on total pause then as you watch the boss levellers race by. :rolleyes:

4. greatM

greatM Active Member

Hi mi7ch, the Pirate clan raid top tier is 1500+ for this raid, The top tier was 4000+

Was this an error or it the top tier meant to be 1500+ ?

5. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

Ew, I just now noticed that this older raid boss' levels weren't revamped along with the newer ones'!! I'm playing on Armor Games (Kongregate's raid boss is also affected this way, of course).
    Levels 0-500 :
    Levels 501-1499 :
    Levels 1500+ This is what this older raid boss has..... The top tier will fill up way too fast, whilst the lowest level tier will hardly fill at all! Please fix this boss' tier levels when it is convenient (I understand if it can't be until after this raid event)!

6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yeah like you competition is the nature of this game and leveling fast is the downfall as if you have not leveled fast with min heals and major damage funny to hear a complaint from you lol

7. greatM

greatM Active Member

it would be gd if it could be fix for this raid. ;) a few bosses were not complete last raid :eek:so this time i would geuss a lot will not finish if the top tier remains at 1500+

Chasity likes this.
  8. Michael Cooper

Michael Cooper New Member

I like this idea. What would you do with those that enter countless boss', and do nothing?

diva of destruction and Kirsten like this.
  9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I'm talking with the developers about the Kong/Armor tier numbers, we'll see what we can do. Sorry about the oversight folks. :(

greatM and Chasity like this.
  10. Kirsten

We tried to get a ratio just for PC but nothing came of it and that was many raids ago

Michael Cooper likes this.
  11. greatM

greatM Active Member

Thanks very much mi7ch and the devolpoement team for fixing the tier levels with lighting speed :)

Chasity and Kirsten like this.
  12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yep, the tiers on Kong/Armor are fixed now! Sorry again about the mix up. :(

Kirsten and Chasity like this.
  13. DeathMo the Drifter

DeathMo the Drifter Active Member

Zoom zoom there they go kinda sad to see how fast people level on the raid boss. I busted my tail to get to my level before the bosses came out. But on the bright side maybe more people will catch up so ill have a battle list :)

14. Kirsten

That is the only bright side and I agree totally lots of weak accounts who think they know it all

DeathMo the Drifter and Chasity like this.
  15. Sean Lewis

Sean Lewis Member

LMAO - until you start hitting the heal button on people's raid bosses and not forcing some poor small pirate to heal for you, you have NO RIGHT to complain about a damn thing. Grow a backbone and get some morals and maybe your opinion will hold weight. Right now it's about effective as a butterfly fart.

16. Kirsten

Amen

17. Kirsten

The best thing in this sad/bad situation is you need to heal
    ALL the damage you do and you expect others to do it we now have two copy cats who have followed in your footsteps you should be so proud

Old Salt likes this.
  18. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

lol its funny to see this cause i mentioned it raids ago seen this coming and basically got laughed at, its funny how i seen this coming and all my suggestions was placed to help with this issue before it came out. Sitting back now and thinking damn i was right.

19. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

New Raid Event August 20 at 9 am PST: Treasure Fleet

[​IMG]

Changes from the previous Raid Event:

New level tiers for Facebook: 0 - 3000, 3001 - 6999, 7000+

20. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

alays up for a new raid boss :0