raid bosses are ruining the game

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by maddog1122, Jul 29, 2015.

1. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

THERES LOTS OF TALK ABOUT HOW RAID BOSSES ARE JUST ANOTHER NAIL IN THE COFFIN FOR ALL OF KANO GAMES: VC/PC/LCN/ZS. I PERSONALLY KNOW OF THREE MORE HIGHER LEVEL PLAYERS THAT HAVE QUIT THE GAMES, CUZ NOW WITH THE RAIDS IT TAKES A LITTLE BIT OF TIME TO LEVEL UP TO WHAT IT TOOK THE OLDER PLAYERS YEARS TO GAIN. AND IF YOU CAN SPEND THE MONEY THEN THATS WHAT THE GAMES BECOMME ONCE AGAIN. JUST ANOTHER CASH HOG FOR KANO DEVS. TO FORCE PLAYERS TO SPEND MONEY. AND THEN YOU GOT CHALLENGES, BATTLE ARENA'S AND SYNDICATE WARS ALSO THAT IS NOW BEING STACKED UPON EACHOTHER SO IF YOU WANT TO PLAY ALL THE CHALLENGES, YOU ONCE AGAIN GOTTA EITHER SPEND YOUR FEW FP POINTS THAT YOU MANAGE TO SAVE UP BETWEEN EACH PART OF THE GAME OR NOT PLAY THEM, AN THEN THEIR ARE SYNDICATES OUT THERE THATALSO EITHER FORCE YOU TO PLAY THOSE GAMES OR GET KICKED OUTOF THEIR SYNDICATES OR CLANS.. IF ANYONE ELSE HAS A SAY TO THIS PLEASE ADD ONTO THE MANY COMPLAINTS THAT ARE ADDED TO THE WORLD CHAT EVERY DAY.

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I am so with you on this and I know many long term players feel the same way I HATE RAIDS And I hate that they will never go away it is insulting to me after playing all these years now to watch how fast new and lowers can level just disgusting to me and ALl my fellow gamers

3. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

me too Kristen! I watched in four day how a level 1went from that level to a level 7000 in just four days

4. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

it all wall done by spending money and that's the part the old timers don't like, sure people say its their money, they can spend it how they want too, and I don't disagree with that. but also when a level 1 or three thousand drops ten grand into the game just to beat all the top players, kano will do nothing to put a lid on it and it pisses off the top players that also spend money that the new player didn't put in their dues also, so kano gained 1 new personal who dropped alot of money into the game and then turned around and lost ten people that I know of that also spend some money, just doesn't make alot of sense to me

5. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

Rat Slinger Linda
    No they reside in a bubble and we have to deal with the fallout for some features and how they muck up the games
    38 minutes ago

Options
    MuteReport
    [​IMG]
    Rat Slinger Linda
    It took most of us years todo what some can do with each raid event I always hear how Kano does not do for the long term players
    37 minutes ago

Options
    MuteReport
    [​IMG]
    Rat Slinger Linda
    And this is a prime example and slap in the face to those of us playing all these past YEARS

6. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

Nadine of the High Seas
    Raids are making the game so out of whack anyway.
    43 minutes ago

Options
    MuteReport
    [​IMG]
    Blame it on Neptune
    ya, same in VC.. Kano seems to have no clue or doesn't care that they ruined it
    43 minutes ago

7. TOPBOSS

TOPBOSS New Member

Were are the best raids at??? lol

8. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

i cant stand them myself, simple make them a group boss that only your group can join you do 1 and beat it then you can open the next 1. this might also help solve alot of issues, A) non healers- dont think you would do that to ur group B) then the fact of sandbaggers you have them in ur group and then can take care of issue that way C) people would be limited in a way and cant level to the sky in just a few days. D) it would gives groups alittle something to do that over a few day's they could beat them. Last of all you can extend the day limit to 5 days so we do not have to use all the fps to bring 1 down. Just my idea

Dale Barrie likes this.
  9. Kirsten

It seems obvious to me and others Kano will not listen so much damage has been done to the games as these raids go on if not for my longtime friends and clan ( who BTW are really starting to leave the games due to cheating , and now the raids seem to be the last straw for some ) maybe they are On to something and lately I find myself leaning that way more often than not Maybe these new players with no appreciation for achieving something over time with their efforts can have the game , it really is their game now , funny how I use to get tired of hearing our old forum member Pimp bitch about things , but I think he saw the writing on the wall even back then

AlterEgoT, Demonik1 and Dale Barrie like this.
  10. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

I too would leave the games if it was not for my friends I made on here but I have cut down from playing on all the servers. and will be cutting down even more if the game continues thee way its headed

GATMAN and Kirsten like this.
  11. Kirsten

Unfortunately it won't make any difference if anyone leaves we are a dime a dozen and for each longtime player who considers the idea for leaving there are ten more to take our place :(

Dale Barrie likes this.
  12. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

Most days i feel the same way. It has been an awesome experience. I have made a few friends thru the app that i do communicate with outside of kano and they have been a motivating reason to stick around.

Kirsten and Sir Opinion Alot like this.
  13. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

I would have to ask Kirsten do you truly feels that way about the long time players that are leaving. I feel that they are the bank roll that kano needs to continue to exist. Im pretty positive that Kano doesnt think we are a dime a dozen when it comes to their P&L.

14. How else can the new blood, the life blood of the game come & compete?

15. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

I just don't understand how a feature like this that can throw the game so out of balance so quickly could be introduced. They had to have seen this coming. Players are now outpacing the game at breakneck speed, blowing through locations and the ten or so adventures in them in a matter of days when it used to take months. KANO would have to introduce new locations every week or so to keep pace now. They won't though and the game will grow stale for a lot of these people doing the same adventures over and over again. I remember how those who just used to level with each other would scream that KANO needed to keep pace with them with new locations. Levelers were bad enough, I can't believe that KANO looked to add something that would actually accelerate leveling. Why? What a damn shame. :(

Kirsten and kevinmalo like this.
  16. Kirsten

I have seen it thru the years as far as one big spender may leave and ten small spenders can easily take their place that is what I am referring to , I have seen a number of good players ,some are very big spenders leave lately and done ate halfway out the door , the only reason some take so long is the time and commitment they put into their game made makes it hard to make a clean break quickly , but I am sorry to see them go when they finally do. I really do not think money and how much one spends matters as much as you might think sometimes

17. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

I can tell you from personal experience with Kano they do not want no one to leave that has played a long time and this is from a non spender account, they helped to keep Me in VC they helped alot and stated that even non spenders are important to keep the app going. I can not give the specifics on what they helped with but they did make it worth my wild to stay and try to turn my character around. So i hate to say as much as you think they dont need the long timers I am here to disagree.

18. Kirsten

Yes they do not want anyone to leave just like they do not like to ban anyone but if things like the raid bosses continue more will leave or play less or just lose their luv for the game I have many many friends in the games and we all talk in our many groups and the the feelings are all the same the number one complaint were alts and bots/scripts but raids are the biggest reason now, unfortunately,Kano says raids are here to stay

Last edited: Jul 30, 2015
  19. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

justin the new p blood can compete just like the restof us did. by doing the bosses, challenges and jobs, and not attacking higher levels , stay within the range of their levels for attacks, go for hitlist bountys etc. its called paying your dues justlike all theold timers did

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  20. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

I went thru my players list on my mob and there are over a thousand people no longer playing from low level to high levels that icoudl delete off my mob and I doubt it would change my max mob list, the closest to the last player who hasn't played is 2014 and there are only 1112 actual members on my mob list still playing this year