Customs signatures

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by cricket_jumper, Jul 27, 2015.

?

Do you find large signatures annoying?

1. Yes

14 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

7 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

This may just be me, but past experience says, if one person thinks it, there are normally a few more that think the same, so as per the Poll, do you think large customs signatures are annoying?

Im all for a bit of personalisation, but signatures that take up half a page are a bit much. Ive take to ignoring/muting players just because of it and to be honest, that seems a step too far.

Until I generate a meaningful number of responses, Ive added a signature to my posts - see if I cant influence the results somewhat!

2. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

I agree. Most forums have a limit on how large they be. The question: is 'What's large?', especially for men :)

Micaylah likes this.
  3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Agreed, I've thought the same things many times.

4. cricket_jumper

Well, we seem to be in agreement, but only a small number of us at the moment, maybe my signature wasnt annoying enough! lol! Maybe I needed one that flashed in a fit inducing fashion?!

George Burd likes this.
  5. greatM

greatM Active Member

Having found your throbbing pink *annoying* sign, from finding this thread, it just made me chuckle. So I guess its not annoying enough :D
    But might get others to check out the thread.

George Burd likes this.
  6. cricket_jumper

It was posted with a sense of comedic irony, but it was to try and illustrate a point! Feel free to vote though...

George Burd likes this.
  7. greatM

greatM Active Member

Personally i haven't really noticed the problem, probable as there are few posts to ready whenever I log in, so I would probable vote don't know / undecided.

8. cricket_jumper

I dont do grey areas - yes or no! lol

9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yes I find them annoying when the colors and lettering are in my face there use to be some in the past that were annoying or someone would post a tirade in that same fashion

10. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

is mine bad?

11. Kirsten

;)
    Horrible I am blinded

12. Tony Montana

I am being honest I want to know so I can adj if needed, I don't want to annoy anyone

13. Kirsten

From my phone I cannot see signatures so actually do not know but from memory I do not think yours is but will check it out when I get on a computer

14. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

if theyre huge then yes, but its a forum and isnt that what forum signatures are for ;)

Kirsten likes this.
  15. Kirsten

Yes but does not mean it is not annoying :eek:

16. Tony Montana

I changed it anyway

17. greatM

greatM Active Member

Just for you I've vote yes :D

18. cricket_jumper

yours actually just about falls within my personal limit of acceptable.. just. lol But some of them seem to niggle me. It might be because the people are posting so mush as well, so you end up seeing it all the time!

19. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

You should be in marketing! I vote yes ... but I like your colour selection and might insert the signature into a post or two :D

20. Kirsten

Cricket I saw your signature finally and remove it ya knucklehead