iOS new iOS bug

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Ray Ford, Jun 18, 2015.

1. Ray Ford

Ray Ford Member

Noticed tonight that when you go to the News Feed and click Social Feed to see your Clan's activity, the messagr is truncated and the activity button is not shown. This most probaly caused by the form not being reformated after the rotation feature for iPads or iPhones was installed in this update. If you pick up an Android phone and log-in to PC via a browser and FB you can still see the the entire message and action buttons. But the real problem is that the new update allows one to continue to click on a "Help" action or "Join Elite Captians" over and over again and conttinue to tell one their action was successful even though it should only be avle to be done once. To check this, I picked up my phone and found the same action as that was on my iPad and clicked on my Android. The iPad told me I was successful and I clicked on my Android got the message I was added to the Elite Captain and repeated the actions on both and got the same answers on the iPad, but on the Android was told I was already a member of the Elite Captians. iOS team needs to fix this bug so people can get their proper rewards, actually help their mates. Thanks

Last edited: Jun 18, 2015
  2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Thanks for the report Ray, I was able to reproduce this on my iPhone as well. I've sent it up to the dev team to be fixed. :)

Chasity likes this.
  3. Ray Ford

Ray Ford Member

Thanks

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Mitch still cannot list anyone from my phone :(

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I was fairly certain this was fixed a while ago, but the change might not have been pushed yet. I'll go check. :)

Kirsten likes this.
  6. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

Well that is not fun at all

7. Kirsten

well I did today finally lol

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The Bounty bug was fixed in the most recent update. Unfortunately the roll out was slightly delayed due to other considerations so sorry this hung around longer than we would have liked. :(

Kirsten likes this.
  9. Kirsten