[VC] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 11, 2015.

1. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

When are you going to change the Tier Levels in Armor/Kong??? Way over due there, can not fill up lower 2 levels :(

2. Chris Groner

Chris Groner New Member

It will be interesting to see if this change helps at all.

3. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

RB start but can not access Boss Page!!! Please Help

4. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

Can not access Adventure page either, what is going on over there :/

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Apologies for the invovencince, we had a momentary issue on Kong/Armor where the Locations for the keys could not be accessed. This was quickly fixed and you should be able to get your keys now!

6. chris1995c

chris1995c New Member

When will the level tiers be changed on Armor/Kong?

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I can get them changed for the next event. Do you have any suggestions?

8. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

I just wish to point out something that some folks may not get in terms of protecting their Raid Boss. If you share a link privately, you should share the level appropriate link only. If you turn your boss "ON" for simplicity and share that link, anyone can post your boss link publicly and you can get any tom, dick, zack or harry into it or say into a guild feed, and have someone who "hates" you screw your boss up.

If you see your link up in the Job Feed on World Chat you have only one option: turn it OFF. If you wish more participants into it, you can post the level appropriate links "publicly" if u like. You though take your chances. There are level 51 accounts or hours old accounts that are level 8 or less that can wipe your boss's raid party to zero for the jollies. Yes, that account can get banned or not.

Main point: be careful out there!!!!!!!! Share level appropriate links to your friends I suggest. Some folks have no scrupples of sharing it onward if you don't say otherwise. Even if you do, they still might share it on. Level appropriate links share!!!!!!!! Best course of action!!!

Note: You can revoke those as well once sent and you see your friends in there.

Seen a rat or two already in other people's bosses that were not invited and my friends have asked me how ... well ... this is how! And to do it better, its also how.

9. Elias

Elias New Member

Well it seems what ever the adjustment Kano made to try to kill off the Vampire's who just att . and don't heal , now the Vampires all they do on a boss is non stop healing except now multiple's are doing it and the actual attacker can't get in the heals for him or herself and gets penalized for not having the proper amounts of heals . So there's your new problem .

10. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

There is no adjustment, that I am aware of, ya need 2,000 actions , 1,000 of those have to be healing,( has been that way for many months now) what you are prob seeing is multiple people joining at the same time and getting their actions in all at the same time, so ya wait a few minutes and then go back and do your own.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  11. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I usually enjoy in Viking clan when someone keeps healing and I can attack, but if they bother you, you can easily dry them up by attacking with only 1 stamina until they will stop healing.

Kirsten and Sir Opinion Alot like this.
  12. chris1995c

chris1995c New Member

Maybe Levels 0-2000 : Levels 2001-3500 : Levels 3500+ : because the high tier is always full and in the low tier there is often not more than 4 so it will be good with a change. :)

13. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Just curious, I started playing on ARMOR and have no clue who is who and associated level.
    • I would think there should be some way to tell highest damage etc. per tier. Without having to click each name, find the boss again, wash/rinse/repeat. If going for the guaranteed superior drop.

Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  14. SparJoZ

SparJoZ New Member

0 - 2500
    2500 - 4000
    4000+
    would be much better

15. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

0 - 2500
    2500 - 4000
    4000+
    ===
    That would not work well in VC considering the folks with stam to kill these things ... don't forget they got to die! ... are over 7500 ... 10 over 4000 would leave a lot of bosses to linger.

I would prefer
    30 day rule ... can't enter Raids
    100 to 3000
    3000-7500
    7500- unlimited

Under 100 are banned ... all they seem to do is kill Raid Parties

Also if under 300, kills Raid Party, they are removed from any protection i.e. they are listable.

PS seeing orange again ... lots of it ....

Deblovscats1 and Kirsten like this.
  16. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

be sure to say what platform you are referring to, as each one has different needs

17. chris1995c

chris1995c New Member

If you talk about Armor/Kong then there are only 6 players over 7500 and it will not work

Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  18. juanmmatam

juanmmatam Member

Doing the raid now. I am noticing that for most of the raids, the upper levels got full quick but not son for the lowest. What about increasing the participants for the mid and high levels? Say 20 15 and 10 for each tier.

19. SparJoZ

SparJoZ New Member

oh yes, i play on armor, so 7500+ would be useless :)

20. my raid was a pain to get the last two keys I also had the same problem in mobwars is everyone else having the same issue?? I spent a lot E in mw and didn't get them