proposed new crafting recipes

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by George Burd, May 27, 2015.

1. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]DUAL WIELDED CORAL SNAPPERS 90att 90 def this brutal sword is jagged sharp as coral with a evil snapper hilt, once plunged into a pirates chest these swords will actually chew their way thru his back arrrrrrr

cricket_jumper and momma2.0 like this.
  2. momma2.0

momma2.0 Member

George I LOVE these!!!!! What a great idea. I know I would love to take my now useless items and give them life again. Kano PLEASE give this serious attention and consideration!!!

George Burd likes this.
  3. Zombiefried

Zombiefried Member

I enjoy this idea as well and, George has put some effort into bringing out the possibilities. Maybe give some consideration to the idea of changing 1 or 2 of the crafting items to create either attack items or defense items please.

George Burd likes this.
  4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

hahahaha good one

Krimson King and George Burd like this.
  5. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

All excellent work Mr Lobster. +1 for the vote to get these implemented. :)

George Burd likes this.
  6. George Burd

I have to admit I thought with the time I had put into this thread I would not only garner more community support,( thank you to all who have come to check it out) but also at least maybe, just a itsy bitsy bit, see some dev support in the thought. everyone is upset that raids have created power levelers and left some feeling kano only care if you max a credit card, this could help keep the 5 yr player in the game giving them more to do then compete with raiders

7. cricket_jumper

Yeah - I bet if you had suggested that these were paid for crafts, that you could only do by whipping out the credit card - they would have been implemented weeks ago. Sad - but thats how more and more of this is feeling.

George Burd likes this.
  8. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

Excellent ideas George. This should definitely go to "Ideas to be Implemented". Hope the Devs will hear your cry in the desert.

George Burd likes this.
  9. George Burd

Mi7chhhhhhh HELP US!!!! great and wonderful son of posiedon hrace us with your prescence, pull us from the maelstrom and sail us off to the land of NEW crafting, I plead oh great one

Marc14 and diva of destruction like this.
  10. cricket_jumper

At least acknowledge he's here - even if its to tell him he's got a snowballs chance in hell of any of this ever happening! lol

11. George Burd

I think they have me on mute CJ, but if I let loose with a string of obscenities they would see that

diva of destruction likes this.
  12. diva of destruction

diva of destruction Active Member

great concepts, George. The raids and the power levelers are not my favorite, I would LOVE to see some attention given to crafting in the game........most of the stuff from the last three or four locations craft into Giant Yawns. :p

George Burd likes this.
  13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I will see what we can do for expanding crafting. Don't think I can convince the developers to follow these recipes 1:1 but I will try my best. :)

14. George Burd

wooiohooo 1:1 is not necessary, but I was throwing ideas out, of course I was random on the stat parts. the actual recipe I tried to stay pretty consistent on. Its all mostly done as a starting point for you to go to devs and say "hey check this out, these guys have some cool ideas" :) :)

richylufc likes this.
  15. richylufc

richylufc New Member

yeah there is way too many items obsolete after so long to be able to craft more with them would be great!!

George Burd likes this.
  16. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Any updated crafting that gets rid of useless items no longer using i am for. Battle drops world bosses raids sooner or later down the road and so forth is a good thing for the game. You have my vote as always for crafting in any aspect.

richylufc and George Burd like this.
  17. Karess

Karess Member

Its a great idea George, and now its been acknowledged and may come to fruition eventually :)

George Burd likes this.
  18. George Burd

have you approached this with devs yet Mi7ch? and how was the reaction, were you stoned or showered with coconut rum and given your own island?

Chasity likes this.
  19. Jkvkid

Jkvkid New Member

Old useless items are not only pain the players, but, they must cost bandwidth too when searching and pushing out to the player 'special items'.

One way to get rid of old items is to advance more Elite/Legendary items. Such as

Jack, poor Jack, there never was an Elite version. But there could be. Make an Elite Jack, a legendary Jack and then (at some appropriate level), ## Legendary Jack = Captain Jack, then Elite Captain Jack and then Legendary Captain Jack.

Another way to do this is to take items that don't have a progression - ## Curry Bomb + ## Steam Cannon = Greek Fire

You get the idea I hope

Chasity, George Burd and richylufc like this.
  20. George Burd

any updates yet Mi7ch?