[PC] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 26, 2015.

1. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

Hey Mi7ch,

Maybe Im playing this too much attention.... but I was just looking at the keys for Raid Bosses. Can you please explain why we have to collect 4 keys to unlock the Raid boss?

Im not a locksmith, but Im pretty certain all the keys are the same, so surely, I should just have to find one key and open all the locks with it? I own several keys for my front door and they are different colours and they all operate exactly the same, so it cant be the colour?

Is there some sort of magical padlock that I am unaware of?

If so - could you briefly explain how these magical padlocks work, who enchanted them and why?

I think a little back story would greatly assist... (or just let me collect 1 key.. :))

Marius likes this.
  2. Marius

Marius Member

I er... I think maybe er.... NURSE!! :rolleyes:

Chasity likes this.
  3. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

But the keys are all the same - I'll just use the same key to unlock as many locks as required... lol

Reefer likes this.
  4. Maureen

Maureen Member

I'm sorry if this isn't positive, but the rewards for the raids stink. I have only gotten half rewards, not the rewards shown. The only full reward I got was a common one, and that was on my raid. it is not worth all that effort, if we are not going to receive a reward, that reflects all the work we put in it!

5. Maureen

Maureen Member

I guess that doesn't go with the rewards you get from the raid! Work hard and you will reap many rewards

6. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

you can t get superior items all the time .. :D

7. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

People are getting upset because they are not receiving superior items. Your not always going to get them. However i highly doubt you have enough high items to even exclude using any of these common items in your fight list. So if you only get one superior item. But manage to get 5 common items. Those common items are going to be making more of an impact then just one superior. People need to look at the builds of their characters and understand how to build them. People are leveling way to fast with these raids making themselves weaker and weaker in the game.

George Burd, Chasity and Kirsten like this.
  8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

You did get levels and if you are a smart player ,and you had/have a strong build in spite of the raid events, you can hold your own in the XP range you wind up in,it has been explained many times ,the drops are random.

9. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

this past raid boss play had 7 i joined and all were common but as said above they still will help in you fufilling your weapons needed unlike zs where they are basically useless.the moral join more raids get your 2k attacks/heals and maybe you get more superior drops

10. Maureen

Maureen Member

I have 2 of the half rewards, 2 common rewards, no superior rewards!

11. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

Perhaps I should start a separate thread for this issue, so that it doesn't get lost amongst the other varieties of Raid boss discussion here. :)

Sir Opinion Alot and George Burd like this.
  12. Jon Ward

Wouldn't it be easier for the developers just to create a raid tab for bosses when they are going. Every boss tab we have needs to be collapse. This way you can open and close the tabs to the bosses you want to see at the time your on the boss pages.

Mabest, George Burd and Kirsten like this.
  13. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

Its not that hard to!

14. nellie97502

nellie97502 New Member

Did any one else notice that if you only hit the raid boss in the green level of the party health the amount of damage was greater. Hit in the green health and heal. :)

15. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

This is what I've been trying to get into the queue for a while. A separate tab for Raid Bosses would make things much cleaner. :)

16. Jon Ward

And don't forget the complete bar while on the boss page for raids. So we know when we have completed the full amount of actions for rewards. Some of us get distracted by things in the games and try to remember to go back and get them all. But with so many raids being on it's hard to remember which one you were on if your distracted for awhile.

Mabest, George Burd and Kirsten like this.
  17. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

I had a thought on how to solve the raid killer and raid non healer issue, it would require a fair overhaul, but please read with a open mind. I am sure there is a appropriate ratio for att/vs heal, would it be feasible to tie a attack and heal together into one action? a one stamina attack would use 5 energy at the same time and perform a heal immediately after the attack action. this would make it impossible to be the no healer, and make it more troublesome to just kill raids. obviously the devs would be able to find appropriate ratios and high low ends for the actions to be tied together and yet still be what it was intended

Michael Cooper likes this.
  18. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

If we went back to the ratio Idea that kano almost implemented but too many said no, that idea would have worked well, it had gotten to the point that they would implement it in PC cause VC players said, no ,but nothing ever came of it after that.

19. Sheryl Wertz

Sheryl Wertz New Member

argh some of the phone and phooey of fun!

20. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Raid Boss July 23 at 10 am PDT

[​IMG]

Changes from the previous Raid Boss:

Tier adjustments for the following networks:

Facebook - 0 - 3500, 3501 - 7499, 7500

KanoPlay 2 - 0 - 3000, 3001 - 5000, 5001

No other adjustments were made other than the usual alterations to Raid Boss Health.

Kirsten and Bolan Hoffbauer like this.