A "send all" option for gift giving

Discussion in 'Implemented Ideas' started by Old Salt, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

this REALLY stinks when the game is lagging horribly (like last night).

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yeah last night was BAD Lag in three games,on FB.

3. Jaegermeister

right. so should i spend an hour multi-clicking trying to play the game, or trying to send gifts? that's a no-brainer to me.

Aapje, Kirsten and Old Salt like this.
  4. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Sometimes waiting for that facebook popup to finally appear can seem like an eternity. And when you have half your list with popups appearing it can lead you to say "screw it" not sending anymore. Please put this at the top of your list of things to be done.

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Twilight

Twilight New Member

I'm unclear if this Idea covers this or not...

There really needs to be a way to send wishlist gifts to everyone on your initiative (not just send back gifts from wishlist easily). Right now, the only way to send gifts on someone's wishlist is to select that individual person to send a gift. There needs to be a way to send wishlist gifts to a whole bunch of people at once. I started another idea about this before Kristin pointed out this thread (which I'd missed in my searching).

Hopefully, that is included in this Idea as, to me, it is far more of an issue than simply receiving and sending back gifts (yes, it's two clicks and some mouse moving but at least it's not a half dozen clicks and 3 (iirc) screen changes per gift).

mark GT likes this.
  6. Kirsten

Well this idea has been discussed way befor the white box appeared that box used to appear only for a new crew mate now it is a lot more often but if you use the kanoplay site that box does not appear , the idea for a send all is an old idea we are waiting to see if kanoi can do it

Last edited: Jul 12, 2015
  7. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

i'm sure it will happen. look for an announcement in 2019!

Tony Montana likes this.
  8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Only 4 short years away, they will go by before you know it!

9. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

10. Jaegermeister

11. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

Has my vote as well

12. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

give it up, everyone. i don't craft, so i couldn't care less. if i have the time, i send gifts to try to help others out. if i don't, i don't. this is REALLY far down on the priority list for me, because the whole thing (crafting and sending gifts) taaaaaaaaakes fooooooooooor eeeeeeveeeeer.

13. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

that's good idea, ending one by one is irritating

Old Salt likes this.
  14. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

yes, but it has always worked this way. and there are no immediate plans to change it anytime soon. so instead of talking to each other about it all of the time, deal with it (or don't).

15. SwiftlyInnocent

SwiftlyInnocent Active Member

I full on support this idea I would love to have that option

16. Kirsten

"Hows about" you deal with us wanting it implemented , and since you do not craft it does not concern you nor will it hamper your game, and if it is implemented I doubt it is gonna require much of the dev's precious time :p

Last edited: Jul 9, 2015
    SwiftlyInnocent and Old Salt like this.
  17. Old Salt

If you "couldn't care less" then why are you posting in this thread? It's so nice to let us all know that if you "have the time" you send out gifts to help others and that this is "really far down on your priority list" but to the rest of us here it is very high up. So how about you stop trying to throw a monkey wrench into something you don't care about anyway. Thank you.

Kirsten, SwiftlyInnocent and JADES like this.
  18. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

i'm posting in this thread because i can, and i'm expressing my opinions because i can. feel free to disagree with my views (which it's obvious that you do). you can bump this thread all you want. kano has already said that this is a very low (if not the last) item on their priority list. my main point is that reviving this topic repeatedly isn't going to change years of feedback that has not led to any changes and won't anytime soon.

19. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I'd really like to see that post your referencing to "Low priority". This one?

Well, if look further back JARVIN there is also this, yes they are older, but no where I seen "very low priority."

Kirsten and Old Salt like this.
  20. Old Salt

Sounds like you just don't want to see this done, for whatever reason. Even going so far as to say KANO thinks this is a very low priority when it appears that nowhere have they said that. Although you did say it was a low priority for you so maybe that's where it came from. And I asked why you are posting in this thread because you said "you couldn't care less" about crafting.
    You complain dude that crafting and gift giving "taaaaaaaaakes fooooooooooor eeeeeeveeeeer" yet your trying to torpedo the very thing that would make it much quicker. If that's the way you really feel, then maybe instead of trying to discourage KANO from doing this, you could add your voice to those of us trying to see it gets done.

JADES, George Burd and Kirsten like this.