Newb Question

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by RiskyB, Oct 12, 2014.

1. RiskyB

RiskyB New Member

What's the meaning of the orange and green numbers in parenthesis?
    I would have searched the forum for an answer before posting this, but I didn't have a clue what to type in the search box.

[​IMG]

George Burd likes this.
  2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

My best guess, is your in loadout settings, although don't play Mafias settings are same basically. 3 weapons and a mobby, I'm sure someone will give more advice, if not KANO will be back on Tuesday, and Mitch will chime in.

3. RiskyB

RiskyB New Member

Thanks for the reply, Jades. You're correct- the numbers pop up in the loadout settings. I just did a forum search for 'loadout' but didn't find anything that explained the orange and green numbers.

4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

That is the change if you arm that item and remove one from your loadout. Example: If you arm the combat pumper, your attack will go down 13 and your defense will go down 21. The green numbers mean that this is a positive change because the item is stronger than the one you already have armed.

5. RiskyB

RiskyB New Member

Well that sure is handy!
    Thanks for enlightening me, Jared.

George Burd likes this.
  6. Angela Brown

Angela Brown Active Member

really great answer jared! it took me forever to figure this out lol!!

George Burd likes this.
  7. SwiftlyInnocent

SwiftlyInnocent Active Member

How do you increase your attack in SW

8. graveyardgabby

graveyardgabby Active Member

I believe that is based on the attack strength of your top 15 syndicate members as well as a perk that you get from your personal load out and skill allocation when you join. So, if I'm correct, to get a stronger attack, you need a stronger top 15 in your synd as well as needing to improve your own personal skills and load out.

Kirsten likes this.
  9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Equipping Attack oriented items and increasing your Attack stat will help you add to your overall Attack in Syndicate Wars. :)

Kirsten likes this.
  10. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

I was going to go with, very carefully =)

Kirsten likes this.
  11. SwiftlyInnocent

SwiftlyInnocent Active Member

Thanks Mi7ch!