My Frozen Account

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by DMD_SS_Player, Apr 3, 2010.

1. DMD_SS_Player

DMD_SS_Player New Member

Hi there I'm a fellow Viking Clan player and recently had my account on the game shut down.I support the game 100% and believe that what has happened is a mistake and bad.The message I received said that I had been using automated gameplay which isn't accurate in the least.I merely ask that my account be activated once again.

Thank You,Death Comes Quick To My Foes

Your account has been frozen due to violation of the Terms of Service!Your account has been frozen due to automated game play. If you feel that this is a mistake please contact us from the app page to clarify this situation and explain the activity that has been logged on your account. The use of automation or scripts to play the game for you is not permitted!

Last edited: Apr 3, 2010
  2. strange !!!

this is first time i see this message in my 369 days Viking game hisstory ?!
    so what is this automated game play? how much i know from facebook there was greasy monkey do all job for your game and u can be at work and monkey(program or bug) do all job for u and hitlist and healing ... but now that dont work and if u google there is no bug or program that u can add on viking clan apps !!!

so i thimk this is so confused for new players and old ones

well i hope u get your game back soon and developers come and explain this message what is automated or scripts to play the game for you is not permitted ?? :confused:

Jack

3. automated game play means bots.far as scripts,most are attack scripts used so the page doesnt have to refresh every single time.if caught then bye bye account.

4. Gavin

Gavin Member

I know there a bot's for some apps out there, like mobsters, mobwars and yeah the use of them should be stopped. But as far as I know there are no scripts or bot's for Viking Clan.

Usually once a bot one is out for an app it's widely known and advertised...as of the 1+ year of playing I haven't seen this at all.
    This is most likely a mistake, and if there is a bot out there report it so the dev's can do someting about it.

5. Franchiz Ho Slayer

Franchiz Ho Slayer New Member

Me and Death have been online sometimes over 24 hrs at a time. He wasnt cheating he's just dedicated!

6. Gavin

Gavin Member

I agree, I have seen DCtMF's on a lot and he IM's and in game messages a lot. Yes he's dedicated and is good for the game, with good game play. Definitely not using a bot. I see him as a avid game player and would be a great promoter of the game. Yes bring him back.

7. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

I hope that its an innocent error in their tracking system, that I also hope is real good at catching real cheaters (picking up MAC addresses of NIC's). I hate seeing this, especially for bot playing when some guys are for various reasons, are able to play for a very long time (disability, off work, house spouse, determined to beat someone ...). I know I played for 48 hours straight at times to beat someone who was attacking down and pummeling me when I was online. Only choice was to fight and level near them and then get em back big time. I know of others who like to hunt bounties, who ramp up their equipment and connection, and even video their action to defend themselves against being accused of being a bounty bot! So good luck. Hope its nothing.