Forum Posting Program Season 3

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Jun 30, 2015.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey forum goers!

After a month break for me to reexamine the program, it's time to bring this popular feature back for its third season! This season will start on July 1 and run until September 30.

For those who are veterans at this, do what you do! For everyone who's new, read below:

The forum activity program consists of a three month long season where you can earn smaller monthly rewards (based on feedback, this has been changed to a package of Favor Point/UN Credits) and a big “end of season” reward that you can get by meeting the thresholds.

For season three, I'm going to be keeping the barrier of twenty posts per month to meet the requirement for the rewards. There is no sign up process, if you comment on the forums then I’ll consider you a part of the program. Posts will again have to meet a minimum bar of quality.

Carrying over from season two, there is also a monthly maximum for posts. Doing 10 posts per day when the month is said and done will put you over that maximum at which point the rewards will begin to be affected when I hand them out. This still gives a person somewhere in the neighborhood of 300 posts a month, depending on which month we're talking about.

Rewards do not scale based on how many posts you do either; a person with 20 posts gets the exact same reward as a person with 250 posts.

Forum Activity Season Thresholds for Season Three

Monthly Minimum: twenty posts (these can be made anywhere in the forums, not just this thread!)

Monthly Maximum: 10 posts per day (times this by the number of days in a month to find out the maximum. July would be 310 posts for example)

Three month threshold: sixty posts

George Burd and Chasity like this.
  2. Mike Ashby

Mike Ashby New Member

so we have to post in here 20 times a month to get reward's??

3. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

fantastic glad you are keeping this program going gives us something extra we alll love

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  4. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

I thought we'd been running for the last month???

5. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Just read back and you did say the programme would keep running at the start of this month Mi7ch.

6. Blkrngrwzrd

Blkrngrwzrd New Member

I missed the other seasons, to make up for it I am going to post many "likeable" comments. My cat is so excited!!

Jetpropelled likes this.
  7. juanmmatam

juanmmatam Member

It is a fair reward

8. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

Not just in this thread, in the entire forum. And try to make useful posts, spam is not appreciated.

Tellybear and Kirsten like this.
  9. juanmmatam

juanmmatam Member

For the higher levels, the possibility for new worshops recipes is rather apart. Have you consider more options?

10. juanmmatam

juanmmatam Member

In another line, what about creating better items through workshop (gifts, spare parts. weapons, armor, vehicles)

11. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

The season starts next month mate. Duplicate posts then.

Jetpropelled and Kirsten like this.
  12. Boiler Up

Boiler Up New Member

If it's based on quality, no one will ever qualify as I don't think I seen 20 quality post in total in a years time frame on here.

13. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

I don't think he actually said that. At most he implied it. Or do you have a link to a post I missed?

14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I don't remember saying anything other than I will continue doing the program for the foreseeable future. If you can provide me with a link to where I said it would be going in June, I'll roll it back for the previous month and it will go to the end of August instead. :)

15. Mitchel Piquet

Mitchel Piquet New Member

nice!! gimme my reward!

16. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Lol

I've just spoken to someone else about this. I think you moonlight as a lawyer as he pointed out that though it was implied that it would continue it wasn't specifically stated that you would... Plausible deniability!

Damn trickster! :p

17. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Huh. Knew there were thresholds y'all used but guess I never looked to see what they are.

I just talk a lot in general I guess ;)

This is really a kinda fun little game. I thought it silly when first announced but it's pretty cool to get a little msg saying hey you talk to much here's a gift for it ;)

Thanks!

torkil a and Kirsten like this.
  18. graveyardgabby

graveyardgabby Active Member

Thanks mitch, someone just recently told me about this program. I really appreciate the full explanation and of course the opportunity to get a little bonus just for being gabby :p

19. --Mz--

--Mz-- Member

Well this sounds fun

20. gregor samsa

gregor samsa New Member

if there is favor points involved sure i´ll do it...

mark GT likes this.